DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

day 4 test E cycle symptoms

I have had a touch of the test flu for the last 3 days following my first shot of 250mgs, next shot is tomorrow. Symptoms are not that bad, and fading. Today tho I hit bi's and tri's and cardio this morning and felt great!! Now at 4pm I'm feeling really light headed and dizzy, I have eaten 4 meals already and I'm still hungry! Just wondering if I should be eating more and that might be causing the dizziness ? It seems little soon fir my appetite to go up from the test being I ha e only half of my weekly dose! What do you think?

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    I think I wanna know how old you are, how much you weigh, your body fat %, height, how long you've been lifting AND your goals. Then I can accurately tell you "what I think"

Quote Originally Posted by ddp2727
    I think I wanna know how old you are, how much you weigh, your body fat %, height, how long you've been lifting AND your goals. Then I can accurately tell you "what I think"
    I'm 29, 220lbs, 17%bf, 6'2" first cycle, been lifting for over 12 years, and diet is good and clean.

Oh my goals are to gain lean mass while maintaining or lowering BF, my diet is typically a cutting diet but I plan on eating a lot more on cycle to put on lean mass.

BossMcBossBoss is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    I'm 29, 220lbs, 17%bf, 6'2" first cycle, been lifting for over 12 years, and diet is good and clean.
    everything seems fine except ur bodyfat is pretty high

chadstud is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BossMcBossBoss View Post
    Its a little high, not alot.

Any thoughts? I really doubt its my BF, could my appetite really increase this much from the test already or do you think its still a symptom of test flu?

Quote Originally Posted by BossMcBossBoss

If you really think these symptoms are due to my BF id be really interested to here why!

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    I don't see how your bodyfat has to do w feeling dizzy. I also don't think that's high. It's a healthy % maybe your feeling dizzy because your pushing your body harderbecause its tour first cycle. 1 inject of 250mg of e can't be effecting you that much. Maybe you need more cals or.carbs in your diet or you're lacking something else

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddp2727 View Post
    How about answering his question instead of spewing the same response that is on every steroid forum on the net? I would also like to see a picture of your physique as well, pumped or relaxed please...

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    If you really think these symptoms are due to my BF id be really interested to here why!
    It has nothing to do with your body fat, lol- guaranteed it's something you came down with, I had the same thing happen last week and I know it's not this mysterious and arcane "Test Flu" lol...

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your body fat is fine. Most people drastically under estimate their own body fat percentages. I am curious how you measured your body fat. The gym I go to has a submersion tank which is really the most accurate method of determining body fat. I'd bet the vast majority of people on this board if measured via this method would be shocked at the numbers they see. In reality very few people are sub 10% and not many are sub 15%. Calipers and ok but it depends on the person using them and their consistency. Those electronic devices are completely useless.

Seems like we've got off topic here guys, any actual thoughts on these symptoms?

Thread Information