csamps86 is offline New Member

Stanozolol Suspension water based?

Whats up everyone,first thread and new to the forum! Just wondering if anyone had some knowledge about "Stanozolol Suspension?" Im lookin through a few of my sources and came across it because im lookin for some Winstrol .I have been reading that it is a water based steroid not oil and its a waste of time and money.Any feedback would be appreciated and thanks!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Its suspended in water instead of oil. It's the same compound. It won't be a waste of time or money based on its suspension.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    As long as your bodyfat is low enough winstrol will give you great results. Oh and the pip on it is insane.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What are you stats?
    wt
    years lifting
    cycle history

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    As long as your bodyfat is low enough winstrol will give you great results. Oh and the pip on it is insane.
    Please explain how body fat determines the effectiveness of aas?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock
    I am also interested in hearing why BF will effect results.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Please explain how body fat determines the effectiveness of aas?
    Winstrol and other DHT compounds will give you a harder and more vascular look. If you're above 8% BF you won't see it though. It's generally used as a cutting compound because of this.

On a side note, I don't notice any increased pump on Winstrol. Although I've always been cutting while using it, and pumps on a calorie deficit diet are not great anyway.

Winny can also cause a lot of joint pain. I've used it several times but now use Masteron instead. For me, workouts became unbearable on winny. Some have no problem, but a lot do.

csamps86 is offline New Member

Water based Stanozolol

im sure everyone will rip me apart on this one...Ill be honest i dont really have alot of stats to post.I hit the gym about 2 years straight and kinda let myself ago,but at the end of the 2 years i went through a buddy of mine whos pretty big into juice and he got me onto test/dbol cycle and after that cycle i worked out for a while longer and started working long days and just couldnt make it to the gym so yea i fell off.Now im back in the gym tryin to shed off some of these extra pounds i gained so for now im actually just gettin all my gear together so when i feel like im ready ill have all the right stuff to get me goin.Im 25 about 6'1" about 205lbs.I got my 12 weeks of test cyp ill inject 500mg/wk and even threw some dbol tabs on the order not sure if ill throw those in towards the end of the cylce,but its been a little while so id rather be smart about it and stick to a test only cycle to see how my body reacts to it.I also grabbed some clomid but ill be honest ive been doin alot of researching and i find alot of people dont like goin with clomid for pct .Basically my goal is to shred the extra body fat and cut up but not lookin to get jacked but some extra pounds of muscle would be nice.If anyones got some better advice for a cycle please let me know cus id rather take advice from everyones that been through it.Thanks guys

Thread Information