learnerdriver is offline Associate Member

First Injection.

Just here to say i've just done my first injection with test heptylate 300mg/ml (did 1ml). Chose to inject the quad and it went far too easily, i wasn't nervous or anything and just went for it. No pain from the needle going in and zero pip, so easy that i'm worried that it went far too well lol.

Just a quick couple of questions though.

When aspirating how far back do you pull it. I pulled back about a quarter of a mil and saw no blood or anything so went for it. Is this ok?

Even with no pip and all going well, should i expect some normal swelling in the next couple of days.

Oh and i forgot plasters, does it really matter as no blood came out, or should i i get some for hygiene reasons.

Cheers.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey mate, what is test hEptylate?

Just pull back so that you see bubbles coming up, then your g2g.

Blood doesn't always have to come out. Don't stress.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Plasters? is that the same as Band-aids? I hardly ever bleed. Reminds me of a joke. I don't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Plasters? is that the same as Band-aids? I hardly ever bleed. Reminds me of a joke. I don't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die?
    Haha dont trust those things!

What is test hptylate?

Yeah band-aids lol and yeah women can not be trusted lol.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Hey bro, I noticed in your profile you are 6' & only 160 lbs. That is severely underweight man. You will get more out of your money, lighting it on fire in your living room for heat than you're gona get out of it spending it on steroids to make gains you will never keep because you have no foundation.

Lol that is when i first joined some three years a go mate. I am just a little bit bigger now, only 25lbs heavier mate. To be honest I'll be the first to admit that i still could make some more natural gains but am happy with my age, weight and reasons for starting now.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    lol. 10-4

My fault i should not be lazy and actually update things once in a while

felk87 is offline Banned
    Man i bleed like crazy sometimes, and some other is a bit of blood, i used to love the quad, but now im all about the glutes, painless.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Interesting info on the Test Hyptlate.. Wonder why it's not more common since it sounds superior to cyp n enan?

Am not sure how much better it's supposed to be really. Some peeps believe it is jus test e with a different name but others swear by it's strength. It seems to be more common here in the uk as there is a certain ugl that is producing good quality gear, test h being one of em. Well am only first inj in but i will pop on here and let people know how it went for me.

All good so far, i felt a bit of numbness and pain in the thigh last night but that pretty much cleared this morning. Can't wait for the next poke. Am i strange, i actually enjoyed pinning myself.

All going well with the cycle so far, am close to two weeks in now and the only bad side I have had is a nice zit on my neck. Might be due to test or just coincidence but I never get spots generally. The good sides have been an increase in appetite and libido starting to get silly. I've heard of beer goggles but no-one warned me about test goggles lol, loving it though. Think it is made worse by the fact that the sun has come out to play as well.

Thread Information