siliconpower is offline New Member

Exclamation Rate my test/tren/dbol cycle

Hi, so this is going to be my 3rd cycle, have done Test e and dbol 2 times.

1-3 Test prop 333mg
    1-3 Dbol 50mg
    4-9 Tren ace 400mg
    1-12 Test e 625mg
    9-12 Stanazol 40mg

15-21 PCT

So, how do it looks?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think it's a bit much for a third cycle.

You didn't specify your PCT, and your stats would help, too.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I think it's a bit much for a third cycle.

You didn't specify your PCT, and your stats would help, too.
    weight-91kg
    height-185cm
    bf-7%
    training for few years
    2 cycles done

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would drop the dbol and run tren after week one. Then run tren for 6 to 8 wks. (8 wks may be a little long) If u want to rum winm after fine. But yes need to know pct or what pct u did in the past

Age?

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I would drop the dbol and run tren after week one. Then run tren for 6 to 8 wks. (8 wks may be a little long) If u want to rum winm after fine. But yes need to know pct or what pct u did in the past
    Nolvadex , Clomid and Clen on my PCT before

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    tren after one week?
    It would be very much injections, prop EOD Test E E3D and Tren EOD

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Run the winny up to week 15 so pct lines up better.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackman22 View Post
    Run the winny up to week 15 so pct lines up better.
    This, or something to prevent having two weeks of declining test levels while you wait for PCT to begin. I prefer to finish a cycle with propionate so that I can begin PCT after 2-3 days instead of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    This, or something to prevent having two weeks of declining test levels while you wait for PCT to begin. I prefer to finish a cycle with propionate so that I can begin PCT after 2-3 days instead of 2 weeks.
    another great idea from your bbrian

That is what i meant. Not the prop part. I would think this would be unstable on test blood levels. While the Test E is declining your adding test p would be adding to it. interesting idea however.
    Last edited by jackman22; 02-21-2012 at 01:28 PM.

That is what i meant. Not the prop part. I would think this would be unstable on test blood levels. While the Test E is declining your adding test p would be adding to it. interesting idea however.
    If you mean that the esters will somehow elope and create a half-life that exists between the two, I'm pretty sure that isn't the case at all. The last enanthate shot can be administered up until week 10, then finish with 2 weeks of prop. Three days after the last prop shot, you should be free and clear to begin PCT. The testosterone isn't going to hover around in your blood, the blood is going to deliver it to the rest of the body once it is there. The individual esters will dictate at what rate the testosterone that resides within that ester will be released into the bloodstream.
    Last edited by BBrian; 02-21-2012 at 02:37 PM.

If you mean that the esters will somehow elope and create a half-life that exists between the two, I'm pretty sure that isn't the case at all. The last enanthate shot can be administered up until week 10, then finish with 2 weeks of prop. Three days after the last prop shot, you should be free and clear to begin PCT. The testosterone isn't going to hover around in your blood, the blood is going to deliver it to the rest of the body once it is there. The individual esters will dictate at what rate the testosterone that resides within that ester will be released into the bloodstream.
    No i was just saying that there would be a temporary spike in free Test. If you started prop right after the Test E the Test E would still be releasing at the same time the Test prop would be releasing. But nm i get why you would do it. Same idea as doing Test P first 3-4 weeks while waiting for test E to kick in of a cycle.

No i was just saying that there would be a temporary spike in free Test. If you started prop right after the Test E the Test E would still be releasing at the same time the Test prop would be releasing. But nm i get why you would do it. Same idea as doing Test P first 3-4 weeks while waiting for test E to kick in of a cycle.
    Gotcha, I completely misunderstood ya there. You're right in saying that switching to prop would create a spike as the two esters coexist. This could probably be balanced somewhat by starting with lower injections of prop, however.

Silly reposts. So uh, how's it goin'?

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    Mind if I ask why test prop at the end of the cycle? I was under the impression you use it at the start to boost gains?

I did the reading on it but dont really understand the benefits at the end of the cycle. Is it able to co-exist with the PCT earlier than others only or are there additional benefits?

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    Mind if I ask why test prop at the end of the cycle? I was under the impression you use it at the start to boost gains?

I did the reading on it but dont really understand the benefits at the end of the cycle. Is it able to co-exist with the PCT earlier than others only or are there additional benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post

You don't want to start PCT until the majority of all anabolic compounds are out of your system, but the sooner you can start PCT, the better. Some esters take much longer to get out of your system, some take a shorter amount of time to get out of your system. It's just a matter of keeping the highest test levels possible in your body.

Thread Information