chaos is offline New Member

Stack advice with Primoteston Depot?

Hi everyone,

First post so go easy on me if I screw up somewhere, but I plan to be an avid and active member here, so constructive advice please

I'm in my late 20s. Have an excellent history of training/health and fitness in general, but in recent times have pursued a synthetic 'advantage' in Primoteston depot. Like a lot of newbies to the scene, I didn't overload myself with this, and tried to educate myself thoroughly on it. I just used one pre-loaded vial p/w for the last 6 weeks. Trained 5/6 days per week and maintained a strict diet.

I had good results, even leaner now, and larger dimensions all round, minimal side affects too. So I feel great, I'm taking 6 weeks off the pins before I go back on.

On that note, I'm interested in your opinions on what you would potentially stack this with? And recommendations for duration of cycle, and PCT. I've been told anavar is worth considering?

I'm about 6'3", 98kg. And I tolerated the last cycle well. My reasons for getting on the juice were not out of vanity, and carefully considered. I had a serious injury some years ago, I've managed to overcome this, and couldn't accept the phase my body had been forced into, I've been doing something about it ever since, and I'm loving life once again

Apologies for the length of this 1st post, and thank you for your time...

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't give you advice on pct as well as many can because I am on hrt. So I will let others comment on that. The best cycle I ever ran for quality lean gains was testosterone , primo, and Anavar . I ran that for 20 weeks but I have no concerns with recovery because I just start my hrt back up. Primo is a fairly forgiving compound as far as health side effects. Anavar less so but still fairly forgiving. I wouldn't take the Anavar longer then 8 weeks. And I'd run it on the end of the cycle not the beginning.

Thread Information