Daviddaking6 is offline New Member

Smile 3rd cycle test propionate/trenbolone acetate/boldenone/winstrol???!

Hey guys, well i want to start my third cycle Im 21 yrs old im 6'00" and 197lbs, bf 18%. With that said I wanna do an 8 week cycle, first four weeks will be test prop/tren ace/boldenone since i wanna bulk the first four weeks i will be running hgc 500iu's a week and nolva 20 mg a day since im prone to gyno. The last four weeks for cutting will be test prop/tren ace/winstrol . How does this cycle look should i do it like that or i cant mix a bulking n cutting cycle?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I doubt many,will reply seeing how young u are. And u want to bulk at 18% bf. That is very high and shows your diet and cardio need work.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ is pretty useless in general but for that short it would be 100% useless. What do you mean bulk for 4 weeks? You are already 18% bf and bulking for 4 weeks then cutting? bad idea in general.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    EQ is pretty useless in general but for that short it would be 100% useless. What do you mean bulk for 4 weeks? You are already 18% bf and bulking for 4 weeks then cutting? bad idea in general.
    This. At your age and BF% you should be focusing on cutting not bulking or cycling

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with noles

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are already on your third cycle at 21years old you really started too young. What everyone else is telling you is correct. Pick a goal. Bulk or cut. Not both. At 18% body fat cutting would be my choice but it's your body and you are the one that needs to decide what you are going for. I know power lifters that are much more overweight then you are and they bulk, never cut. That said 18% isn't that drastic of a body fat percentage and the vast majority of people that think they are sub10 % are way off the mark.

WHO data link:
    http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/librar...yfatcharts.htm

At your age you are on the high side of healthy fat range. 8-19% is considered normal for a male age 20-40 years of age. Most people have no clue what 15% body fat really looks like. A typical man at 12-15% looks pretty fit for the most part.

Daviddaking6 is offline New Member
    Thanks for your replies guys.Okay so combinin a bulk n cut cycle isnt a good idea, so im gonna go with a cutting cycle to lower my bf, ima take off the eq (thanks for the info redz) and keep the tren ace test prop n win, i know i started young but i mean my firt two cycles were only test and they were 6 weeks each cycle.. Thanks for the diet link swm1972 i need to clean it up but as far as the ycle would that be a good cycle to run? I will be starting the cycle in April so i have enough time to soak all the info u guys can give me..

Thread Information