BruceyBaby is offline New Member

Dbol - is lowering dosage is ok?

Hi there, was wondering if someone could answer my question :

I started my first cycle 18 days ago, dbol only. Started with 20mg ED for the first couple of weeks. I am into my 3rd week now, and I upped it to 30mg ED. I have been seeing some great progress in this short time, all my lifts going up and my weight increasing by 2-3 kgs.

However, since increasing my dosage to 30mg ED, my heart seems to be pumping harder and my BPM is definitely up, even when I'm sitting around. I can't say there's any direct discomfort, but I'd rather not have this sensation.

Is it alright if I lower it down to 20mg again? This is my 5th day on 30mg ED

Thank you in advaNCE

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well you obviously didnt research much starting a dbol only. but yes you can lower the dose. keep bp watched

Thanks gearbox.

Well I had my cycle planned, it was 15/15/20/20/25/25 but then I was reading some forums and the general consensus seemed to be 30mg was needed to have an effect

Some said they were doing 50 mg ED lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Terrible cycle. Especially at 23 years old. What's your height and weight?

Dillan is offline New Member
    use a test base with every cycle

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you following a cycle that you learned from a friend? or you read about it from a book? it was described in William Llewellyn's book, i think. but somehow, among real-life users, in forums, such oral-only cycles are almost never used. may be safer to listen to real users than to listen to a book.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree your to young and dont listen.

yeah it was William Llewellyn's suggested dbol cycle, think his 10th ed?

Is that all BS then? Apparently I fit the criteria for a cycle

What are your suggestions guys, im listening

Height: 177cm 5'10

Weight: 80 kg

EDIT: Guess I should add that I'm taking all the necessary precautions, liver + lipid support and tamoxifen is at hand. I have a lot of clomid too for PCT

Also, I remember reading a long spiel from a canadian body builder about dbol only cycles... he said they were fine and that their perceived ineffectiveness was actually just a myth
    Last edited by BruceyBaby; 02-21-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceyBaby View Post
    Hi there, was wondering if someone could answer my question :

I started my first cycle 18 days ago, dbol only. Started with 20mg ED for the first couple of weeks. I am into my 3rd week now, and I upped it to 30mg ED. I have been seeing some great progress in this short time, all my lifts going up and my weight increasing by 2-3 kgs.

However, since increasing my dosage to 30mg ED, my heart seems to be pumping harder and my BPM is definitely up, even when I'm sitting around. I can't say there's any direct discomfort, but I'd rather not have this sensation.

Is it alright if I lower it down to 20mg again? This is my 5th day on 30mg ED

Thank you in advaNCE
    Yes by all means,,,you can lower the dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Terrible cycle. Especially at 23 years old. What's your height and weight?
    5'10

80 kg

Should I finish the cycle and do PCT?

I'm about half way through. I have gained about 2.5 kg and my lifts are going up, that has nothing to do with the dbol ??

AD
    yeah it was William Llewellyn's suggested dbol cycle, think his 10th ed?

Is that all BS then?
    i dont think its totally BS, else he wont be so successful, writing so many books. i read the 2006 and 2009 editions. the only real and immediate danger is to your liver and blood pressure. if you're quite keen to continue, check your liver bloodtest after wk4. if its not thru the roof... MAYBE... you can consider continuing at a low dose. but definitely not longer than 6-8wks. BP monitoring first thing every morning should also be done

the other problem with dbol only cycle is... the gains may be mostly water retention. strength gains may also be temporary. which means, after the cycle, quite a bit of your gains may disappear, both size and strength. then you will have to wonder... was that worth it at all, putting your liver thru the stress, and yet not get much permanent gains from it..

i think most vets here dont think this is worth it, thats why nobody here likes an oral-only cycle. if you agree too, you can stop anytime.

but if you understands all this and still want to go ahead, remember to check your liver and BP first

danielbiker is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    i dont think its totally BS, else he wont be so successful, writing so many books. i read the 2006 and 2009 editions. the only real and immediate danger is to your liver and blood pressure. if you're quite keen to continue, check your liver bloodtest after wk4. if its not thru the roof... MAYBE... you can consider continuing at a low dose. but definitely not longer than 6-8wks. BP monitoring first thing every morning should also be done

the other problem with dbol only cycle is... the gains may be mostly water retention. strength gains may also be temporary. which means, after the cycle, quite a bit of your gains may disappear, both size and strength. then you will have to wonder... was that worth it at all, putting your liver thru the stress, and yet not get much permanent gains from it..

i think most vets here dont think this is worth it, thats why nobody here likes an oral-only cycle. if you agree too, you can stop anytime.

but if you understands all this and still want to go ahead, remember to check your liver and BP first
    Hey " Asiandude",
    I have Williams' 2007 and 2010 edition and i would really like to see what sample cycles there are in 2006 and 2009 edition.There is any way you can scan and send them to me via e-mail.I would truly appreciate it.Thanks

AD
    by 2009, i mean the 9th edition. page 69-70. he even described a stanozolol oral-only cycle.. a few pages later

but reading about it doesnt mean i agree or disagree with it. its just good to get all info possible. and before i found this forum, books were all i've got.

like i said before, i would tend to agree with real-life users instead of with a book

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pg69.png 
Views:	511 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	120514Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pg70.png 
Views:	545 
Size:	180.5 KB 
ID:	120515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pg74.png 
Views:	502 
Size:	185.0 KB 
ID:	120516
    Last edited by AD; 02-22-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Ok I have an appointment tomorrow to check my BP

I'm a little surprised at all the reactions to dbol in this thread... making it sound as if it's cyanide lol. Don't some pro BBers use 100mg ED for 6 weeks building up to a massive cycle?

I think I'll run dbol for another week, making 4 weeks in total, then I'll stop... and start my PCT.

How's this for my clomid only PCT?

200mg on day 1
    100mg/day for next 10 days
    50mg/day for further 10 days.

Also, do I take all the 50mg clomid pills at the same time on day 1?

Thanks

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run clomid at 50 not 100.

AD
    How's this for my clomid only PCT?

200mg on day 1
    100mg/day for next 10 days
    50mg/day for further 10 days.

Also, do I take all the 50mg clomid pills at the same time on day 1?

Thanks
    if you like a high dose first day, you can split the tabs to morning and night.

Thread Information