Thread: First Cycle

RuiaN is offline New Member

First Cycle

So,hi everyone,ill be posting some details of what i would like to do,pheraphs some of the old members on here can give me some right.
    Firstly,i already rode all the topics about youth and steroids and so on,and i respect them,im turning 23 in a month,and minding about starting a cycle by the end of april/early june,i'll have an IFBB pro watching my back and providing me everything i need but i had some questions i wanted to discuss with you firstly.
    Iv been lifting since 2009,but i had an year break until mid 2011 where i restarted lifting,last week i started training with this friend of mine which is an ifbb pro,i asked him about tips,what i actually wanted wasnt to have a bodybuilder look but more of a fitness model (i somehow found out this site from some old Zyzz topics which i rode was running a similar cycle my friend told me would be best for me now).

So,lets start with some stats (sorry posting them with the euro ''chart'' )

22 (almost 23)
    187 cm
    85 kg
    BF around 15%

What i got suggested is

Test prop (only) 100mg EOD for 6weeks also to check how my body will react to it.
    Arimidex on Cycle to limit sides 0.5mg every 2 days
    and as PCT Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50/25/25 4 weeks

What i also wanted to know right now is,if i should start cycling,how should i adapt my training to ? my friend told me as it is right now we will be training 3 days a week until we start and when we will do we'll start training 4 days a week ( mon/tue day off thurs/fry day off day off) since ill be lifting much more (actually im doing around 75kg bench press,100kg squats etc) how should i also adapt with the weights ? should i just go easy with them in the first week due to avoid injuries ? other than that,i tend to have some acne (not much but some) should i already prevent the case where i could add some Accutane ? or should i use something less strong for a little acne ? (just in case,not sure how my body will react yet).

Any tips ?

edit : another thing,i can post some pics just to give an idea about bodysize etc. if its needed.
    Last edited by RuiaN; 02-21-2012 at 11:42 PM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    If u have a friend thats an ifbb pro, I'd be learning as much as possible off him! U are still too young so know one that's reputable on here will give u the ok to go ahead!

U bench 75 and ur weight is 85?? U need to learn how to diet and have been working out for longer, u could have a much better base than what u have now! Stick around and u will learn alot

Thread Information