Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Any responses on this one?

I read this on getswole.com
    Start off the cycle with 5 weeks of dbol while using the sus, and when you are done with the sustanon , then immediately start injecting two anabolics like eq and decca, or decca and primo/winny. "Getswole.com

What do you think?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What? Why? NO

SR15 is offline New Member
    Yeah, I read that too and after a lot of research, it made sense to me. So, I think I'm going to try it for my first cycle. I posted the details a few days ago, but only got one response (from 956Vette - thanks) so I deleted it. I'd rather not leave all that personal info up if I'm not going to get much feedback. Anyway, PM me if you want the details or if you want to know how it works out.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i wouldnt reccomend that....sust need to be shot eod, i dont know how long and at what dose you plan on running it, but you shuld keep that in mind...if you are going to run eq or deca run them with the sust...your looking at a 20 week cycle if you dont....the eq need to be ran for a min of 10 weeks, so if your running your sust for 10 weeks then thats gonna be a long time on...then youll probobally be shut down pretty hard, especially with no test going thorugh your system...i would definatly not reccomend the deca...if you took the deca after the sust you will have a bad case of deca dick...id give your decision some more thought, you will be very unhappy with your results....Madmax..

SR15 is offline New Member
    here the link that Iowa Boy is reffering to:

http://www.getswole.com
    click on "guide to sustanon " at the left.

My plan is take 30mg d-bol/day and shoot 250mg sus every other day for four weeks. The deconate ester from the sust should still be releasing test up though week 7. After week 4, I was going to start Deca /Primo through week 10 and clomid/nolva therapy postcycle. This cycle made sense to me, but if mods/vets disagree, then I'll reconsider.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't do it, deca needs to be run for 10 weeks minimum. Get some test enanthate or cypionate and run it at 400mg for 10 weeks. You'll be much happier.

JohnnyB

Thread Information