lucas7 is offline Associate Member

Sweating like a mofo ??????

I never use to sweat much at all but now i am the sweatiest person in the gym and cant understand why i have low body fat
    i have an ectomorph figure around 15% bf 205 lbs 6,2

have cycles sust, deca , tren and dbols in the past if that helps

could any think be check with blood work to find out why im sweating so much more then normal or am i just a sweaty mofo now that i have packed on about 45 pounds in just under 2 years ?

dont smoke dont drink anythink but water and shit loads of it, diet is textbook style

felk87 is offline Banned
    If your diet was textbook style you wouldnt be 15% bf you would be much lower, as far as sweating, i currently sweat alot due to aas, not much i can do but wear good deodorant, and take a sweat towel with me...also dress with shorts that are dry fit and same with a shirt and you should see less sweat...either way make sure you drink a bunch of water to keep hydrated.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you currently taking any stimulant? clen ?

wrathMcGrath is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas7 View Post
    I never use to sweat much at all but now i am the sweatiest person in the gym and cant understand why i have low body fat
    i have an ectomorph figure around 15% bf 205 lbs 6,2

have cycles sust, deca , tren and dbols in the past if that helps

could any think be check with blood work to find out why im sweating so much more then normal or am i just a sweaty mofo now that i have packed on about 45 pounds in just under 2 years ?

dont smoke dont drink anythink but water and shit loads of it, diet is textbook style
    You cannot possibly be sitting at 15% body fat if you're athletic enough to be in the gym training, have a proper diet, and are naturally an ectomorph; these criteria do not add up. Further information could assist in assessing the situation. Are you on cycle now? Are you in PCT now? If neither of those, how recently have you completed your last cycle? How successful was the PCT? What compounds did you run for both?

You simply haven't provided enough information.

lucas7 is offline Associate Member
    im bulking and when bulking i sit around 15% and being an ectomorph you feel more like a man at that BF % if i go to low in BF % i feel to feminine so thats why i like to sit around there - personal preference

Thread Information