baljci is offline New Member

New to forms, thinking about doing the cycle

Hey guys, my name is Joe. Ive been lurking around the forms for a while now and ive decided to join you guys. Ive learned alot from these forma and i have to thank lots of dedicated guys spending their time to answer our questions that we have as learners, props!
    Ive been doing lots of thinking in the past about doing a cycle but never wanted to do it due to my age, now that ive turned 25 and have 3 years of gym behind me, i also train kickboxing for 5 years now. Im currently 213lbs,

I was thinking doing test cyp. 500mg a week for 8 weeks, and 5 weeks of dbols, 20mg for 2 weeks then 3 weeks of 30mg. I dont want to go overboard with dbols because they are oral ones. Now, the diet is my weakness but i picked up one off the forum users which most people agreed on but it'll be a high calorie intake with lots of carbs and proteins. I apologize but i forgot to copy it so i can show it.
    Let me guys know about this move before i go on it, give me a advise, i am new into this world and every comment would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Joe

Forums** i'm on the iPhone mobile and its hard to type heh. I also forgot to mention im 6'0"

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    At 6' and 213 lbs, I assume you have a high body fat percentage, that or you just have a very thick frame. Having kickboxed for five years, though, makes me wonder if you do have high bf%, because that requires serious cardio, stamina and speed. If you are very far above 15% bodyfat, I seriously recommend cleaning up your diet and intensifying your cardio until you get your bf closer to or below 15%, then begin a cycle. I also would recommend enanthate instead of cypionate for the simple fact that it is a little shorter of an ester and you will see results a little quicker from the test. I personally wouldn't recommend dianobol to a first-timer but instead starting the cycle with propionate for at least two weeks, but that's just me. Dianobol is going to have a high rate of aromatisation and you're going to be hard-pressed to know how much AI to take in the mean time to keep estrogen levels at bay. At any rate, I agree with a diet high in protein and carbs for bulking, and I trust that you well understand AI's, SERM's and PCT. If not, it is imperative that you fully comprehend those before beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian
    At 6' and 213 lbs, I assume you have a high body fat percentage, that or you just have a very thick frame. Having kickboxed for five years, though, makes me wonder if you do have high bf%, because that requires serious cardio, stamina and speed. If you are very far above 15% bodyfat, I seriously recommend cleaning up your diet and intensifying your cardio until you get your bf closer to or below 15%, then begin a cycle. I also would recommend enanthate instead of cypionate for the simple fact that it is a little shorter of an ester and you will see results a little quicker from the test. I personally wouldn't recommend dianobol to a first-timer but instead starting the cycle with propionate for at least two weeks, but that's just me. Dianobol is going to have a high rate of aromatisation and you're going to be hard-pressed to know how much AI to take in the mean time to keep estrogen levels at bay. At any rate, I agree with a diet high in protein and carbs for bulking, and I trust that you well understand AI's, SERM's and PCT. If not, it is imperative that you fully comprehend those before beginning.
    Hey Brian,
    I was tested couple months back in my gym for Body Fat and they told me im at 16%. But this was my only concern, do i leave the bulking cycle now and go on a strict diet, OR do i go on a cycle and gain up to 230lbs and go on a strict diet. SERM and PCT i got covered, but im more focused on what i should do now.

War729 is offline Junior Member
    personally i would go 12 weeks with the test. you have lots to learn but you seem to be on the right track. your body fat shouldnt be a problem with the dose of test you want to do. the dbol on the other hand is some serious stuff but all in all you should be fine. if anything get on a A.I.

Hey War,
    i've read in one of the sticky notes that test. gives the most gain in the first 8 weeks, afterwards you have to use more dosage, which in my eyes i feel like im just asking for side effects to show, but please prove me wrong?

War729 is offline Junior Member
    i didnt notice that you were looking into doing test cyp. this test acts fast but u will continue to see good gains after week 8 without uping the dose. another thing, 500 a week is the reqimented minimun dose so uping the dose would be safer than adding dbol to the mix. if your concerned about side effect. dbol is most comenly use as a front loader. which isnt so with the fast acting cyp. a deca stack would be a good idea

not saying dont do dbol, i wish i could get a hold of real dbol but dont even think about it if you dont have nolva on stand by.
    Last edited by War729; 02-24-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by baljci View Post
    Hey War,
    i've read in one of the sticky notes that test. gives the most gain in the first 8 weeks, afterwards you have to use more dosage, which in my eyes i feel like im just asking for side effects to show, but please prove me wrong?
    Okay, first off... post your diet and your over all goals for this cycle... Also if you're running cyp, you're gonna want to run for 12 weeks because it is a long ester test. If you were running prop, you'd go for 8 to 10 weeks. Before I go further, please post your diet and over goals....

Quote Originally Posted by War729 View Post
    i didnt notice that you were looking into doing test cyp. this test acts fast but u will continue to see good gains after week 8 without uping the dose. another thing, 500 a week is the reqimented minimun dose so uping the dose would be safer than adding dbol to the mix. if your concerned about side effect. dbol is most comenly use as a front loader. which isnt so with the fast acting cyp. a deca stack would be a good idea

not saying dont do dbol, i wish i could get a hold of real dbol but dont even think about it if you dont have nolva on stand by.
    You need to stop giving advice.... you have no idea what you're talking about especially since you think cyp is a fast acting test... You're new to the board, do some learning for yourself beforing feeding incorrect info to others. BTW 500mg/ew is not the minimum for test either.

Thread Information