JuniorJack is offline New Member

Question 17 year old juicing

Ok have been here in the forum for some time now
    and I was wondering I got a few friends which are 17 and they have been injecting deca and sust just some low dosages and I have never gotten clean answers from them what juicing at that age will do to you.
    I got 4 "caps" of 2ml deca's and I really like to use them but im afraid i'll get "some below belt problems" after using them , if someone could tell me what could/will happen if I use them ?

Thanks , I need the information

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    your friends are 17, how old are you? You should wait till 21-22. 4 bottles of 2ml deca isn't enough to do anything.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    exactly

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Stick to focusing on your school work at that age. Id even stay away from this board if i were you, because it will probably tempt you too much. Stay clean at least till you get to college.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    Stick to focusing on your school work at that age. Id even stay away from this board if i were you, because it will probably tempt you too much. Stay clean at least till you get to college.
    i wouldnt say stay away from the board..just dont start the juice..take the next 4-5 years to learn all you can about AS..get your diet and training down and then if you make the decision to use it will be an informed one and you will be on your way.
    peace

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: 17 year old juicing

Originally posted by JuniorJack
    ...and I have never gotten clean answers from them what juicing at that age will do to you.
    You can cause permanent damage to your endocrine system, stunt your growth and cause various other permanent side effects. Do a search on teens and juicing and you will see why people do not advocate juicing until you are in your early 20s at least.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: Re: 17 year old juicing

Originally posted by nj_

You can cause permanent damage to your endocrine system, stunt your growth and cause various other permanent side effects. Do a search on teens and juicing and you will see why people do not advocate juicing until you are in your early 20s at least.
    And deca on top of that is the worst.

JohnnyB

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Your 18 and that is to young bro.....stick around and learn some more before you take the plunge. Give it at least 6-7 years more.

philldo31337 is offline New Member
    im 15 and ive been juiing for 6 months but i stopped because i got busted at school at almost got kicked off the track team

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by philldo31337
    im 15 and ive been juiing for 6 months but i stopped because i got busted at school at almost got kicked off the track team
    I honestly hope this is a joke.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    if you are looking for someone with actual experiance i would be more than happy to help you out
    i'm only 19 and i have been juicing since 15yrs old so i think i can give you some good pointers and doo's and dont's

anyways Pm me and i give you some advice.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There you go listen to a couple of 15 year old juicers. 1 stated at 15 and the other is 15. These 2 won't be biased or anything

JohnnyB

JuniorJack is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help/info

Jackt23 is offline Member
    WTF?? 15...im 19 and i know its still too young...15 is rediculous...and how the hell u have a source at 15...brothers??

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok...which is it? You have 3 caps (whatever the hell caps are) of deca or you have already taken 4 caps of deca? Back in February you said that you shot 4 caps (do you mean amps?) of deca and then had nothing else, so without knowing anything you shot some test...and you had no idea what it was you were shooting (see the attachment). Look, I'll be straight with you...DON'T BE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!! First of all you are too young IMO, but that is a decision that I cannot make for you. Second, please, please, please do not go any further with this until you do some research!! You have NO idea what the strengths of the drugs are that you are using or even what they are!!! You have no concept of stacking and have no idea what ancillaries are!! It is people like you that give AAS users a bad name...you see some big guys, ask what they are taking and then start shooring whatever they give you thinking that these drugs are magic. These drugs are potentilly dangerous young bro, and until you take the time to learn about them you are an accident waiting to happen.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=43917

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Pete has spoken!

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    man i dont want to flame but as pete said we cant tell u NO.
    just to help a bit.

1st know whats an antiE and how to use it.
    2nd get all juice
    3rd get vitamins B C E
    4th do a research
    5th dont take high doses
    6th know what side affects u will have
    7th DONT JUICE MAN YOUR YOUNG EH

Thread Information