youwatchme is offline New Member

Test prop & anavar cycle

Hey guys....

noobie here looking for some input.....

I started a cycle on Test- Prop 100mg/ml every other day and 80g of anavar a day for 40 days.....i know this is a very short cycle and I am about 20 days in. My first question is

1) what happens if I were to increase my last injection to 2 cc because i will be out of town during the last cc injection.....

2) is a pct required for a short cycle like this? im going to get blood tested by my doctor and see where my levels are at after my last injection.....what are your thoughts?

3) any recomendations for pct? ive been recomended Clomid and novaldex.

Thanks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes you need to start pct 3 days after your last injection. i would use the clomid and nolva.
    I would not double up your last injection
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

What if my last injection is on a saturday and I will be out of town? Also how long does Clomind and Nolva stay in your system?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    then you need to figure something out. Take the clomid and nolva with you. You need to take them everyday
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

What if I inject on thursday go out of town until monday morning then inject my last shot on monday morning when i get back......that would be 30 hours after I would of injected if I was in town saturday night? Could that really affect my levels that much? I asked my doctor and he said I should just double up on thursday.

Also, What how much clomid and novaldex do i need to take if i was on a 40day 80mg of anavar each day and 100ml of prop every other day?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    you planned and started a cycle but dont know a proper pct? Im not flaming you, but you need to do some research on this matter. Besides diet its the next most important thing do get correct?

Look in the pct forum and look at the stickies. you will be amazed at the information. We will answer questions but not hold your hand the whole time. Learning is a strong key when dealing with steroids .

Your doc is wrong. The ester stays the same with test p no matter if you double the dosage or keep it the same. You can double it on Monday or just continue your planned cycle on Monday but dont double it on Thursday.

ok so even though my normal dosage should be on saturday taking that shot on monday wont be a problem?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Do you fully understand the consequences of shutting down your system at such a young age?

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    PCT is NOT an option! it is a MUST. The minute you put in any oral or inject synthetic hormone in your system you need a pct no matter how short your cycle is.

Why do people don't understand the importance of PCT?

Thread Information