SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

First Cycle only happens once

So I have heard your first is always the best. And just read another thread that my title was in, and prompted me to make this thread.

My stats, 5'8" 210 lbs 20% bf, 425 sq 345 bench 465 dl. And these were all hit a good while ago but I am still close to these lifts, had been having issues last few years with libido and body feeling like I am 80 and terrible at healing. Testosterone was low, started TRT a month ago, 100 mgs a week lowered my test levels, at 200 mg now and hasn't kicked in yet as it still feels low.

So my question, I didn't really have intentions to ever run an anabolic cycle unless I was to get more into powerlifting, and not until after I hit 600/400/600 naturally. But after starting trt I figured why not? Lots of people cruise and blast, and figured it would be an effective way to further my goals. But here is my big question, am I really missing out on the benefits of a real first cycle? Or because my dose is still low in comparison will I still get the big benefit of a first cycle?

I figured my bf is too high to just do a cycle, I would want to eat like crazy and put on as much muscle mass as possible. So if I were to get my TRT stable, work on losing bf for a year or so, then do a cycle would I be missing out on a lot?

I have other issues too, like I wonder if trt is even right for me sometimes, and something i did somewhere along the way messed up my natural production somehow, but I keep thinking if I had a doc that would prescribe nolva treatment or something similar maybe I could have natural production. I can definitely tell the days when I am excessively low on test, and don't want any part of that, no one wants to be around me. I thought if I ran a cycle with pct, that might even bump up my natural levels, but then everyone says that doesn't work, and I would think that would work as good as just doing a pct.

Anyways a lot in this post, but see if you can answer my main question about first cycle in regards to blasting and cruising vs a first cycle, if you have other words of advice or experience feel free to share.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TO tell you the truth i dont think a first cycle is always the best. It can be but i find often people havent truly gotten the hang of things on the first one. This does not mean they do not see good gains though.

So even with your TRT dose you will notice a benefit but it will not be on the level of a standard cycle due to the fact you would be running more than double what you are now.

Waiting will not hurt you in any way. The reaction to test, even after being on a TRT dose, will still be just as great if you weight to cut the fat. Just because you have been running a low dose for a while doesnt mean you will see less from a first cycle.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I'd have to agree with Noles.. I spent a good portion of my first cycle tweaking my AI dose, trying to control sides, n adjusting my test dose. By the time I had everything dialed in, it was 3/4 of the way over. Can't comment on if first cycle yields more gains than others, because my 2nd cycle was only half the length, but my 2nd cycle is going much smoother than the first.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys for the input. Kind of what I was hoping.

Thread Information