Metalhead1 is offline New Member

The good stuff, plus serious gyno issues

I have been lifting hardcore for 3 years never done any hardcore stuff but have been wanting to but here is my problem, I was taking all these different over the counter test boosters for about 6 months I took this test booster by some brand called purus then these things called steel crushers which I think we're prohormones

I didn't take anything for a while then did three weeks of animal stack and eight as I finished I noticed a lump in my left nipple and it got really big really fast and totally ruined my summer I was so insecure about it and didn't even wear t shirts anymore cus I felt like everybody can see it. Last October 2011 I had surgery and had it removed and I was so freakin happy, then in De***ber I started this thing called the warfare stack that was supposedly really safe and strong probably bullshot but whatever, an was fine, then afterwards I took this muscle pharm stack for three weeks, right as I finished I noticed my nipple again it felt like it was growing back and hurt a lot, it could be scar tissue from the surgery and I'll bet that a lot of it is but I think that some of it is gyno as well and it's driving me crazy cus I just threw down all this money to fix it. It isn't half as bad or noticeable as it was so I'm not to worried about it it's just annoying as hell and what's worse about it is I never even took real steroids .

I want to start taking test and anavar but I am super sated of gettin gyno really bad. What are some good strong tests that won't give me hardcore gyno and what kind of stuff should I take to prevent it. I see all the novadex and clomid on websites and stuff but have no idea how to take them or when or how they work. I pretty much just want to k ow what kind of test I should take to add some good mass that is clean an wont screw me up to bad and how much I should do. I'm 210 I want to be about 225 or 230 and lean and solid, I've never completely managed to get the way I want to look even after countless hours spent in the gym and doing online research. I just want to safely and boob free reach my goals and feel good about myself I know this is long but I'm very serious and wanted people to understand exactly what my dilemma was with the gyno. Thank you all very much
    Last edited by Metalhead1; 03-01-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Hard to read

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    can you edit and use some paragraphs. i'm not even attempting to read that
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Sorry dude haha fair enough typed that on my iPhone so it was kinda hard to see what was happening but I cut it down a bit and made some paragraphs. Thank you

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ok Meathead here it is you are only 21 and risk doing serious damage to your endo system.Plus we dont give cycle advice to anyone under 25 do to this.All you need is a good diet.

Fair enough, only reason I am considering this I cus of the fact I bust my ass and never get the full results I want, I get good results but not where IDE like them to be. I appreciate the response anyways. Where can I post about finding a good diet? What about just anavar would that still be a bad idea?

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead1 View Post
    Fair enough, only reason I am considering this I cus of the fact I bust my ass and never get the full results I want, I get good results but not where IDE like them to be. I appreciate the response anyways. Where can I post about finding a good diet? What about just anavar would that still be a bad idea?
    go to the diet forum and start reading the stickies and start from there

Thread Information