lasvegas is offline New Member

need help with cycle...

Here goes 50mg test prop, masteron 50mg,tren ace 50mg eod for 8 weeks. I could go 75 each eod. Its a premix. I have 4 150mg=10ml bottels.
    I do cardio 1 hr day 6 days and yoga.. full body HIT workout 3 days week.

do i need pct? I have clomid and nolva.
    Im 44yrs and this is my 4th cycle. I usually do test e and deca or test by it self..Body fat is umm not sure im kinda lean..

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    You always need PCT after a cycle. Test seems a little low though. I would look to up the dose since it is your 4th cycle and you will more than likely love the tren effects with it

stpete is offline Banned
    Absolutely on the PCT. EOD? I'd double the dosage.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Agree with increasing the dosage overall. You will probably also experience a severe lack of libido with that amount of test with masteron & tren . If I were you, I'd stack this with a testosterone enanthate at 250mg per week.

Tren is amazing stuff, just finished my first Tren cycle with Test. You'll love it. Yeah, do your PCT unless you're planning to go on TRT, like me.

Thanks guys.. I( could bump it to 75 test p, and tren ace 75 and masteron 75 eod...) id give me 260mg average etw That would get me almost 8weeks. But I think the test is still low..Is 8 weeks good enough for this cycle??

What is Trt..?

Oh one more thing...since this is pre mixed 50,50,50mg of ea. should I do 250mg week of test e in addition?? Can this be combined with the 3 together? Ya follow me???

boxin23 is offline Member
    you dont have to worry about running separate test with the blend. Even half the amount of test than tren would be fine. Don't need to add the test IMO.

Let the tren do its work, the test amount is just to supplement the shutdown of your natty production.
    Most guys here will prob. tell you to not waste the test and let the tren do the work.

I did 1/2 the test than the tren and it was amazing and NO problems of any kind in the Libido department

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Agree with increasing the dosage overall. You will probably also experience a severe lack of libido with that amount of test with masteron & tren. If I were you, I'd stack this with a testosterone enanthate at 250mg per week.
    I disagree.....all you need is about 1/2 the test and let the tren work for you. I ran 1/2 the test and it was amazing and libido was still through the roof. Save your money when running tren and don't overdo the test....

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    I've never heard of running test below tren levels

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    I disagree.....all you need is about 1/2 the test and let the tren work for you. I ran 1/2 the test and it was amazing and libido was still through the roof. Save your money when running tren and don't overdo the test....
    Don't forget that he's taking an equal dose of Masteron as well

Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post
    you dont have to worry about running separate test with the blend. Even half the amount of test than tren would be fine. Don't need to add the test IMO.

Let the tren do its work, the test amount is just to supplement the shutdown of your natty production.
    Most guys here will prob. tell you to not waste the test and let the tren do the work.

I did 1/2 the test than the tren and it was amazing and NO problems of any kind in the Libido department
    sweet,,what would you think the cycle length should be? My options are 8 or 12 weeks eod pins. Or I up to 1 1/2 mg for 8w...

I WILL HAVE TEST e,,JUST IN CASE THINKS GO SOUTH...

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegas View Post
    sweet,,what would you think the cycle length should be? My options are 8 or 12 weeks eod pins. Or I up to 1 1/2 mg for 8w...
    You may want to do some research on tren cycles on this site before you settle on one person's advice. One person may have not had a problem but I think that most others will disagree. As BigGuy90 pointed out, he had never heard of someone running less tren than test, and there's a very good reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegas View Post
    I WILL HAVE TEST e,,JUST IN CASE THINKS GO SOUTH...
    Good plan brother.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There have been a few guys on here that tun test lower then tren . They say it reduces the side affects of tren. I do not have personal experience with this. However, running tren higher I would still dose test at 250 minimum dose.

well i will get back with some threads from some long time vets for you. I know the 505050 blend this guy is talking about. So unless he is adding to it with extra test he is stuck.

I have experience with this cycle and the vets ive read stuff from say save your money and let the TREN do the work. You only need enough test to keep your system from being suppressed and you let the 19 nor do its work. Running MORE test than tren would be a waste IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    There have been a few guys on here that tun test lower then tren. They say it reduces the side affects of tren. I do not have personal experience with this. However, running tren higher I would still dose test at 250 minimum dose.
    agreed and if he pins ed he will be at 350 and if eod 200. ED is best with this IMO. EOD I would up the dose and call it good.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy90 View Post
    I've never heard of running test below tren levels
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    You may want to do some research on tren cycles on this site before you settle on one person's advice. One person may have not had a problem but I think that most others will disagree. As BigGuy90 pointed out, he had never heard of someone running less tren than test, and there's a very good reason for that.
    Lots of people do it with success. I have before. I learned it from another long time Vet who used to run a trt dose of test and mega doses of other stuff
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

EXACTLY ^^^^^^ Save some money and some gear!

This is your 4th cycle?

Yea,4th. It is a50 5050 mix. I'll up it to 1 1/2 mg eod for 8 weeks...

Should I consider Ed for 40 days??

Should I do Ed for 40 days?? Or 1 1/2ml eod for 60d..?

if you dont mind pinning ed then go ed. Length is up to you. I ran longer but that was me. 40 days is 6 weeks. 1.5 for 10 weeks is my suggestion.

tks bro..I got hot flashes today and maybe a head ache when working out. I never get headache.. what ya think?

Oh by the way do I need to take aridex during this cycle?? btw im doing 1 1/2 ml eod for 8weeks. thanks bro
    Last edited by lasvegas; 03-07-2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: adding to it

Anybody??

Thread Information