ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Naltrexone and Triptorelin Acetate for PCT

Has anyone on the forum used any of these compounds for on cycle and PCT? I was given the impression to run Triptorelin Acetate after the cycle and Naltrexone during cycle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no i havent. why not stick to the proven stuff that works?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher
    Has anyone on the forum used any of these compounds for on cycle and PCT? I was given the impression to run Triptorelin Acetate after the cycle and Naltrexone during cycle.
    I saw a thread with blood work on a private source board that proved triptorelin didn't aid in recovery. Can't post it here or I would, but it being a private board wouldn't help much anyway.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I am wanting to run Naltrexone on this cycle I am starting. Thinking of running 12.5mgs per day. Has anyone used this as a on cycle PCT before?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    ive heard amazing things of triptorelin, apparently its the future of pct. i dont study stuff i wont use tho so i cant help u here, look around on the internet theres lots of good info.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Many varied opinions on this one both great and bad. Mine arrived today and ill be looking to use it soon along side regular PCT, only one way to find out

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I made a thread and posted this after looking up triptorelin a bit more...Wow, very true...it does seem to be a very bad idea indeed. It initially raises your LH and test levels during the first week but soon drops those levels to way below normal range because of down regulating the ghrh receptors...here is a little bit from a site I was reading. Even though the tests were done on monkeys, It gives ya a good idea...The decline in serum LH levels was associated with reduced sensitivity to GnRH, since the responses of serum LH and T to GnRH were either abolished or greatly reduced in the 2 groups treated with 25 micrograms/day Ag and were less than 50% of the pre-Ag responses in monkeys treated with 5-10 micrograms/day Ag. Four of five monkeys treated with 25 micrograms/day Ag alone became azoospermic within 21 weeks...thats just off of 25mcg a day! Current research sites sell and recommend using 100mcg in one shot! It basically turns you on and shuts you back down just like in a cycle completely defeating the purpose of use for a post cycle . Hot damn, stay away from this stuff! Thanks bro!....I personally wouldn't touch this stuff. Sure it will turn you on but will end up shutting you down for a period of time due do receptor deregulation.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    thats the problem there is so many varied results out there, ive seen some great results from individuals that kept logs and heard of some bad ones too. Hard to determine whats what. Any chance you could PM some links to bad results?

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree, some here will say this or that works wonders and others will completely disagree and the only way around that is with personal experience. When I come across some bad results, i'll pm ya the links...what I posted in this thread is a excerpt from a site that gave me a bunch of negatives towards triptorelin. Even though the tests were done on monkeys, it paints a pretty good picture of whether or not one would want to try this compound. In my opinion will it completely shut down a human man of 3 times the size and weight of a primate, probably not, but it does give warning that such may occur and its a case of, "use at your own risk". If you continue to research this peptide, please do post your experience with it as I am also very curious with triptorelin and have considered giving it a run myself.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This has been discussed pretty thoroughly in the PCT section, I'm pretty sure. I bet a quick search you can find our talks on it.

They both are theoretical options for PCT, but the theraputic index is very VERY small... you have to have 100% solid (no fake, no misdosages, etc) to actually do it intelligently.

There isnt any room for error, especially with triptorellin acetate. (google leuprorelin... very potent stuff and pretty much requires test repla***ent when its used to halt prostate cancer..) There is ONE case study where it worked for a steroid abuser, and not much other research on the topic...

Naltrexone is a opoid blocker, which is thought to help block the long feedback loop of testosterone (prolactin essentially) for a heavy androgenic cycle (aka tren ). There are studies that somewhat support that theory but it is still far from being well researched (in the field of testosterone production/stimulation/restart/etc)

I think it may be an option in the future but as of now, i wouldnt touch either of them.

Thread Information