Thread: Update!!

leather daddy is offline Banned

Update!!

So far in my sus250 cycle. Im almost at my 3 week mark. My sex drive has increased and so has my semen amount lol. Pumps are great. So far havent noticed to much in the terms of putting on actual muscle. Does that come in around week 4-5?"???????

bump

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Have you kept track of your stats since you first went on? How often are you inj your sust? To take great advantage of sustanon you wanna shoot it eod, in smaller amounts...I always personally used 1ml 3 times a week and saw noticeable results after only a couple weeks...if your shoot it only once or twice a week your relying more on the longer esters and that will take a while to notice anything big...but when you do, you will see results constantly come thereafter lol. Also everything else, like diet, exercise and rest have to be factored in to substantiate any noticeable gains, especially after only a couple weeks of a longer estered compound

diet and routine is fine mate. Am injecting 500mg every monday and thursday.

that post was more of a "IMHO" kinda post...but to answer your question directly after 4 or 5 weeks on any longer estered testosterone you should start seeing noticeable gains...mainly like leaning out and looking a bit more ripped, that is if your bf is already pretty low, if not you should start seeing size pack on

ok good deal...i would personally inject sust more often, to take full advantage of the test prop in there...but no matter your injection scheduling you will see good results from a gram a week, especially around your 4th or 5th week

isnt a gram 1000mg? im doing half of that a week mate.

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    My bad bro...the way this is worded it looked like you were inj 500mg every monday and thursday, for a total of 1000mg a week

My bad bro...the way this is worded it looked like you were inj 500mg every monday and thursday, for a total of 1000mg a week

nah mate lol. 250Mg on monday and 250mg on thursday

Ah ok, that makes sense now lol...well again like I said shooting sustanon only a couple days a week will rely on the longer esters more than the shorter ones, so your gains well take longer to mature. I personally used this compound in many different cycles, running it eod, twice a week, and once every 4th day and from what i've concluded is that eod is the best way to use sustanon

What colour was ur sus250? Mine is goldeny looking. And also from a sus250 cycle only how much on average do u think il gain? hOW MUCH did u gain?

stpete is offline Banned
    Calm down. You'll start to see results soon enough assuming your gear isn't bunk. I think i remember you wanting to try many different combos to see results asap. Could be wrong though. Give it time.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The multiple esters in Sustanon 250 result in slightly complex pharmacokinetics or change in drug level with time. With a single ester, the half-life behavior of a drug is such that after so many hours or so many days blood level falls to one-half of what it had been; then by double that time that falls in half again resulting in one-quarter of the previous level; then by triple that time the level falls to one-eighth of what it had been, etc.

For Sustanon 250 there is no such fixed time period. Estimated approximate values are that after the last injection levels drop to one-half by the 4 day point; to one-quarter by the 10 day point; to one-eighth by the 16 day point; and to one-sixteenth by the 23 day point. Or if preferring to work with round numbers in terms of percent, as approximate values levels drop to 40% by day 6; to 30% by day 8; to 20% by day 11; and to 10% by day 18.

Obviously doing injects EOD will give you a higher level of test than every third day,every forth day and so on if you dont adjust dosage to reflect the dosage difference.You will get better results with a higher level of dose.250mg mon,wed,fri and sun = 1000mg. 250mg every mon,wed fri =750mg. Obviously 1000mg a week will give better results than 750mg a week.
    Last edited by MR10X; 03-04-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    The multiple esters in Sustanon 250 result in slightly complex pharmacokinetics or change in drug level with time. With a single ester, the half-life behavior of a drug is such that after so many hours or so many days blood level falls to one-half of what it had been; then by double that time that falls in half again resulting in one-quarter of the previous level; then by triple that time the level falls to one-eighth of what it had been, etc.

For Sustanon 250 there is no such fixed time period. Estimated approximate values are that after the last injection levels drop to one-half by the 4 day point; to one-quarter by the 10 day point; to one-eighth by the 16 day point; and to one-sixteenth by the 23 day point. Or if preferring to work with round numbers in terms of percent, as approximate values levels drop to 40% by day 6; to 30% by day 8; to 20% by day 11; and to 10% by day 18.

Obviously doing injects EOD will give you a higher level of test than every third day,every forth day and so on if you dont adjust dosage to reflect the dosage difference.You will get better results with a higher level of dose.250mg mon,wed,fri and sun = 1000mg. 250mg every mon,wed fri =750mg. Obviously 1000mg a week will give better results than 750mg a week.
    Thats so true and am glad you pointed it out...I was moving to fast to early to mention that lol.

What colour was ur sus250? Mine is goldeny looking. And also from a sus250 cycle only how much on average do u think il gain? hOW MUCH did u gain?
    I've used it from a variety of different ugl. Each had a different color to the oil...some were darker yellow and others were so light it was almost clear but all of it was good gear. As for how much I think you would gain...well thats hard to say because I know nothing of your diet, rest, workout info plus everyone's body reacts vastly different to these compounds but as for my experience, when I was using an eod inj schedule at .75 a ml each time, I put on a solid 12lbs and can recall keeping all of it...though I have years of training behind my back with a few cycles, thats about what I gained. I personally didn't care much for the sustanon , I personally like mixing different compounds and creating a unique cycle for my specific goals, but sustanon is a great place for beginners trying to understand the effects of the different esters that make up the blend.

Thread Information