eimajjjj is offline New Member

SUST 250 First Cycle before surgery

Hi guys,

I'm going to be doing my first cycle: 10 weeks Sust 250 with Nov and Clomid for PCT soon.

However, I have an old lower trap tear that I'm ASSUMING will need surgery as it's given me trouble for over a year now. My question is this. If I do this cycle, fight through the pain, get as much bulk as possible and then find out a I DO need surgery, obviously I'll lose the gains in rehab but will I be able to pick them up quickly again due to muscle memory when I get back in the gym.

Cheers.

I know I should be patient and do the cycle after the surgery if needed but I just don't want to wait half a year to get going!

stpete is offline Banned
    I wouldn't want to wait either. Have fun. And who says that you will lose all your gains? Yes, some obviously, but not all i wouldn't think.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I wouldn't want to wait either. Have fun. And who says that you will lose all your gains? Yes, some obviously, but not all i wouldn't think.
    During three month rehab what would help 'keep gains' while not actually working the upper body out? HGH?

Also, painkillers and steroids are OK together?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eimajjjj View Post
    During three month rehab what would help 'keep gains' while not actually working the upper body out? HGH?

Also, painkillers and steroids are OK together?
    The most important thing will be keeping a high protein diet taking in enough calories for maintenance. The HGH will take several months to actually start making a difference. As far as painkillers, the only thing I'd be worried about is extra stress on the liver, so taking it with Anadrol is probably not the best idea

Cheers guys. I just hope the pain doesn't get so bad I have to cut my cycle short. IF that does happen, do I do PCT as if I finishd naturally? i.e. I have to stop after 5 weeks I still do my PCT 3 weeks after that last shot?

bump for some more opinions and last questions

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eimajjjj View Post
    Cheers guys. I just hope the pain doesn't get so bad I have to cut my cycle short. IF that does happen, do I do PCT as if I finishd naturally? i.e. I have to stop after 5 weeks I still do my PCT 3 weeks after that last shot?
    I wouldn't be overly concerned with using opiates while on cycle, especially seeing that you're only taking an injectable, and not a very high dose at that. Just make sure that you keep your painkiller doses as light as possible while controlling your pain. Also, I'm not sure where you heard that you need to wait 3 weeks before beginning PCT from a Sustanon cycle. 15 days should be ample enough time, assuming you're only taking 250 - 500mg per week. Even though Sustanon has some long esters in it, the isaconate has a 9 day half life, and the decanoate has a 15 day half life. These make up only 60% of the total blends. Again, 3 weeks is far too excessive.

Thread Information