lifeiswheyeasy is offline New Member

whats a good amount of eq and test e cycle?

I was wanting to place my order and am getting more and more convinced on just a basic test - eq cycle, I previously wanted a test dbol cycle but read many articles saying first time doing a cycle orals are really tough on the liver and it isn't good for a first timer, and the gains from dbol are not as long lasting and more water wait compared to the ones from eq?
    I would like to run
    test E 1-12 500 mg a week
    eq 1-8 300 mg a week
    500ius hcg e3d
    pct 1-3 clomid 50-25 mg ed
    pct aromasin 1-6 25 ed
    how soon after test e do you start your pct since in stays in longer?
    any advice helps I am just planning ahead so when i am ready I know I have it all, I am in no rush since i just made dramatic changes to my diet and training so i am ready when the time comes, thanks people on here have been helpful and I appreciate it very much

monstr85 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeiswheyeasy
    I was wanting to place my order and am getting more and more convinced on just a basic test - eq cycle, I previously wanted a test dbol cycle but read many articles saying first time doing a cycle orals are really tough on the liver and it isn't good for a first timer, and the gains from dbol are not as long lasting and more water wait compared to the ones from eq?
    I would like to run
    test E 1-12 500 mg a week
    eq 1-8 300 mg a week
    500ius hcg e3d
    pct 1-3 clomid 50-25 mg ed
    pct aromasin 1-6 25 ed
    how soon after test e do you start your pct since in stays in longer?
    any advice helps I am just planning ahead so when i am ready I know I have it all, I am in no rush since i just made dramatic changes to my diet and training so i am ready when the time comes, thanks people on here have been helpful and I appreciate it very much
    Many people will say eq is worthless, the ones that like it usually say its better to run it for 14-16 weeks at 600-800 mg pw...but as a first timer you should stray away from multiple compounds and just focus on one like test e or c. And also you must be at least 25 years of age to ensure you dont damage you body for life. Think about it and make a smart choice and line everything up like pct, an ai, diet, routine before considering the first injection.

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    eq has a very long ester takes awhile to kick in..8 weeks is to short to run eq i always suggest run atleast 12 weeks

Thread Information