MrO_55 is offline Junior Member

Massive water retention. Test/tren

Ok this has been driving me insane. I'm 11 weeks out from a show and I started this cycle 2 weeks ago

Test prop 1-13: 100mg/ED
    Tren ace 2-13: 50mg/ED
    Aromasin : 25mg/ED

I will be adding some masteron closer to the show as well. But here is my problem, I am holding some serious water. How do I know? Well before I started the test I was nice and dry sitting around 10-11%bf, after I started the test the water started coming on. And even though my carbs were dropping and cardio increasing I looked like I was 13-14%! I know for a fact that I'm burning fat, but this water won't come off??! It's very "jiggly" and when I pinch/grab it, it feels like there are a bunch of little marbles underneath my skin.

Please looking for any insight/other members who have experienced this. It's crazy because I know underneath all this water I must be at least a ripped 9% but I look like I'm 15%

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    did u ever think maybe your aromasin is severly underdosed or completley bunk

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should not be holding excessive amount of water considering your choice of short estered gear for your cycle, especially on a lower-carb diet backed up with cardio.

Aromasin is a quite strong and effective AI and clearly, 25mg ED is far from being severely under-dosed, especially concerning your choice of gear; you do NOT want to face the risk of estrogen crash if you go hard on the dosing of Aromasin or any other AI on such a light cycle IMO.

Before increasing the AI dosage and/or switch to an alternative compound (Arimidex , Femara etc.) I would try make sure whether your Aromasin is bunk or not. To me, it sounds like you got scammed on the Aromasin.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    some ppl hold lots of water on test, some dont, your going to hold water while on test doesnt matter what ai u take. they help control it but they dont stop it. try eating low sodium see if that makes a difference.u could up the ai or switch but i dont think someone will give u real test/tren and fake aromasin .... i know when i cut i eat insane amounts of meat n i use tons of spices to mix it up, it drives my sodium threw the roof and makes me look all bloofy. when in doubt always check diet first.

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg
    some ppl hold lots of water on test, some dont, your going to hold water while on test doesnt matter what ai u take. they help control it but they dont stop it. try eating low sodium see if that makes a difference.u could up the ai or switch but i dont think someone will give u real test/tren and fake aromasin.... i know when i cut i eat insane amounts of meat n i use tons of spices to mix it up, it drives my sodium threw the roof and makes me look all bloofy. when in doubt always check diet first.
    Hey Mark what's a good alternative to high sodium seasoning...haven't started my cycle yet, but diet is pretty much in check. But I do season my food a bit.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    Hey Mark what's a good alternative to high sodium seasoning...haven't started my cycle yet, but diet is pretty much in check. But I do season my food a bit.
    It would be better if you started your own thread in the Nutrition Section.

OP-I know it sounds too simple, but try drinking more water. Like, a lot more. Just a thought...
    Last edited by stpete; 03-09-2012 at 06:14 AM.

Is your aromasin pharm or ugl/research chem?

Thread Information