Farid is offline Junior Member

Need help on first cycle

Hey guys I need help on my first cycle, i been doing some research and asking questions to multiple bodybuilders and I always get multiple different answers, some tell me start with dbol -deca , some just test 400, some just dbol and different PcTs. Basically I want to gain an extra 20 lbs while "shredded", my all time goal is to be 160ish and remain constant . I ve been weight training seriously for the last 3 years, been on multiple weight gaining protein shakes, creatine pills, amino acid pills and Leucine/glutamine, i also take omega 3 fish oil caps and Multivitamins. I have a strict diet, only drink water and alot, etc Good sleep patterns as well.. I will consult a doctor as well before i start my cycle (blood, etc). I just want to best safest advice/stacking suggestions if possible

Stats :
    Train : 4-5 times a week -start off with 10 min cardio, then 2 muscle (core)/ finish with abs
    Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2-3Eggs/Oatmeal/potatoes
    Meal 2- Protein Shake (weight Gainer)
    Meal 3 - Chicken/Pasta/Rice/Veggies/potatoes
    Meal 4 - Protein Shake(whey)
    Meal 5 - fish/chicken/Veggies/potatoes
    Meal 6 - Protein Shake (weight Gainer)
    Meal 7 - Pure Cottage cheese before going to sleep

Height : about 5'5-5'6 (been this height since around 17-18
    Weight: 140lbs ish
    Body fat : 10%
    I dont smoke(since 19) or drink alcohol at all

Thank you!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You should wait until your around 25 to start aas. You could harm your body. How many calories do you intake? Going off what you wrote your food intake is WAY low for gaining weight imo.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    You should wait until your around 25 to start aas. You could harm your body.
    I agree with waiting. Everyone is different but the common advice is to wait until age 25 to cycle. Prior to that your endocrine system could still be developing and the introduction of exogenous hormones could possibly cause a lifetime of issues such as low testosterone and erectile dysfunction. Then start your 1st cycle with test only.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    You should wait until your around 25 to start aas. You could harm your body. How many calories do you intake? Going off what you wrote your food intake is WAY low for gaining weight imo.
    agreed. 140 lbs, even at your height, is very low. I bet if you wrote up the calories and macros for everything you consume in a day, you would be surprised at how low it is. There are some VERY knowledgeable people in the diet section. Start off there, post a sample diet and make sure your eating is 100% in-check before even thinking of trying AAS. Also, as mentioned previous, 25 is closer to the recommended age to start experimenting with AAS.

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    if yur gna do it start simple..500 mg test e a week for ten weeks..arimidex during..nolva for pct

Razor is offline Banned
    I think since you are so young you should try our steroid alternatives and use the for a while till you are older and have a better base and understanding of anabolics..They are great products and many people have had great results with them.
    http://www.steroids.com/

Vargas1315 is offline Junior Member
    Dont do it im 21 and started last month finish 4 week and took everyones advise on here and stopped I didnt even gain a lbs and now im peranoid that my hair is falling and I feel as im gettin gyno but not jus peranoid started pct hopefully I didnt mess up my endocran system jus take every ones advise lk I did

Thread Information