Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    msmoke44 is offline New Member

Found a bottle of TEST E 250 mg/ml 10ml in the gym,how to go about using?

hey guys I wanna start off by saying i've NEVER used any steroid before but I just found this bottle of testoserone enanthate in the gym and it's making my imagination run wild. I dont want to run any cycle just want to use this bottle and see how it effects me, i have needles from some b12 injections I had. The bottle says intramuscular use only.
    my question is

HOW DO I ADMINISTER IT? i have no experience with injections
    DO I INJECT THE WHOLE BOTTLE AT ONCE?
    250mg/ml 10ml vial is the info on it

also is it possible to break open the vial and pour it in a lotion and administer it like test cream? thanks

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    I see you don't know anything about steroids , in that case just throw it out before you hurt yourself.

jpowell is offline Banned
    ^very well said^

i've researched steroids before, but I doubt 1 vial requires a pct or aromatase inhibitor I just want to see if 1 vial has any effect

One vile will shut you down, without any results.

are you serious? thats crazy I would like to see others opinion too, whats the $$ value on this vial?

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoke44 View Post
    hey guys I wanna start off by saying i've NEVER used any steroid before but I just found this bottle of testoserone enanthate in the gym and it's making my imagination run wild. I dont want to run any cycle just want to use this bottle and see how it effects me, i have needles from some b12 injections I had. The bottle says intramuscular use only.
    my question is

also is it possible to break open the vial and pour it in a lotion and administer it like test cream? thanks
    shitty idea followed by an even more shit idea.

one bottle isn't going to do anything. also, you are full of shit. you didn't find a bottle of anything. i suggest you find another way to entertain yourself

If you'r not willing to listen than jus do what you want and inject the whole thing at once, idiot.

i am listening, did I say I wasn't, im just wondering what other's output is. I seriously did find it it was in a prescription bottle for needles in a unattended locker. ok so I'm ONLY wondering, how many doses/weeks would this vial be? and how many more would be equiv for a whole cycle?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Don't forget there are sick people out there. You never know if someone put rat poison in the bottle.

yeah I was thinking that, it's sealed though- is it possible for it not to be tamper evident?

Or if the person using it had some sort of a disease.

also the name of the person is on the prescription bottle...

what do you mean- its a sealed unused vial unless im mistaken...the vial is 1/3 filled and in the top theres a pink rubber like pad

It's been used, those are multi use viles.

Yikes. I can't imagine the stupidity involved in injecting from a strangers used vial.

Quote Originally Posted by kamilo1975 View Post
    It's been used, those are multi use viles.
    i'm so stupid thanks for letting me know

it gives me the shivers thinking that i actually touched that,considering I go to a gym thats all gay's cause its in palm springs

DanB is offline Banned
    it gives me the shivers thinking that i actually touched that,considering I go to a gym thats all gay's cause its in palm springs
    this is a gay board, does that give you the shivers aswell

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    shitty idea followed by an even more shit idea.

one bottle isn't going to do anything. also, you are full of shit. you didn't find a bottle of anything. i suggest you find another way to entertain yourself
    remember what we just spoke about in the lounge bro

i think this is a perfect opportunity to school me

jpowell is offline Banned
    i've researched steroids before, but I doubt 1 vial requires a pct or aromatase inhibitor I just want to see if 1 vial has any effect
    if u done ur researched, ud no the ans to ur questions bro. as every one else said, just pitch the vial. outta sight = outta mind.

BigGuy90 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not too sure if this convo was started from a joke...or if it was serious?

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    wow really dude...u have alot of research to do bro
    Last edited by maxmuscle1090; 03-09-2012 at 12:06 AM.

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    That was one of the more entertaining threads. I sometimes wonder if some of the veterans sign in as new members and spill some rediculously dumb shit just to get a rise out of everyone. 10/10.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGHGM View Post
    That was one of the more entertaining threads. I sometimes wonder if some of the veterans sign in as new members and spill some rediculously dumb shit just to get a rise out of everyone. 10/10.
    i hope this is the case instead of some kid actually finding a partially used vial.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it could be cooking oil in the bott, for all you know. or engine oil. you trust the label on a half used bott?

Vargas1315 is offline Junior Member
    Dont do it man I did that mistake and its not worth it u dont even have any nolvadex or clomid and dont know shit ur going to get gyno and lose ur hair

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoke44
    my question is

"I don't want to run any cycle, I just want to use this bottle".............

"I have some needles from b12 injections I had,"
    How do I administer it, I have no experience with injections."...........

Lolwhat?....

Quote Originally Posted by DGHGM View Post
    I tend to believe that the majority of these posts are in fact legit. There are some people that treat steroids with the same respect that you would treat drinking a cola. Anyone that knows anything about steroids knows you can study anabolics for a year and still only expose the tip of the ice berg.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what the 1 vial at 250mg per injection x 10 weeks will make you shut down, produce no effective test in your testicles, and you will in most probability be have Erectile Dis function, and possible gyno..

now, still want to do injections??

Can't remember the exact number, but did you know that 1 dose of 200mg deca will shut you down some 80% (?) and be detectable in your system for up to 1 yr..

put it in the freezer, in a freezer bag and keep it for some time in the future..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    put it in the freezer, in a freezer bag and keep it for some time in the future..
    spy, i think you missed the part about it already being partially used.

LOL, this thread made my day. thank you for the laugh, and if OPs question is legit, please throw the stuff out! Not to mention you basically stole it. Unattended locker does not = finders keepers.

boxin23 is offline Member
    my question is

These are seriously some of the stupidest thoughts and ideas I've ever seen on this board. How old are you 16? This is why some people should not breed

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    hey guys I wanna start off by saying i've NEVER used any steroid before but I just found this bottle of testoserone enanthate in the gym and it's making my imagination run wild. I dont want to run any cycle just want to use this bottle and see how it effects me, this is beyond stupid, like.. what do I even say to this? i have needles from some b12 injections I had. The bottle says intramuscular use only.
    my question is

also is it possible to break open the vial and pour it in a lotion and administer it like test cream? are you kidding me?thanks
    WHOA! just...WHOA!

1st you need more then 1 bottle more like 3-4 bottle for a CYCLE that MIGHT do somthing and if not a cycle then WHY the F would you use it. to fuk your body up for no point? this statment alone from you makes me wonder how old you are.

YOU NEED TO NOT USE ANTYTHING. your are FAR FAR FAAAAR away from having the knowledge to use ANYTHING safely.
    so your mind should not run wild from a stolen bottle of test, you will not be using it if you have half a brain.

thats all the help im offering. you need to do ATLEAST a few month research on a bunch fo things from the product it self , to how to handle side effect, and how to handle recovery and shut down. injection. other side effects. the list goes on and on.
    you dont even know what you have or how to take a shot. your as far away from being ready to use any steroid as possible right now.

I dont mean to seem like Im attacking you, Im not. but if you really plan to use this, you are the kind of person that makes us ALL look bad....
    Last edited by Blergs; 03-09-2012 at 12:37 PM.

can you even find a syringe that fits 10ml? does this really look like a good idea? man you top my top 5 stupid threads of all time. next to cleaning used needles with bleach because he ran out and guy injection into HIS ASS HOLE, because thats what He thought a glute injection was.....

yes it will shut you donw, but be pointless to use. so you are wrong.
    WTF do you think your gonna gian from this? muscle? no side effects. even with 4X the amount you have I would be surised if you gained 5lb after 3 months. there is no way your diet and trainnign are ON POINT, with this IQ level.
    steroid DONT DO MUCH! they only help what you have going on. I can tell you think this is somthign magical.. its not . you can use the whoel bottle, and not notice a dammin thing other then ****ing up your natty testosteron production that you will than need to recover

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Don't forget there are sick people out there. You never know if someone put rat poison in the bottle.
    OR that ther person has AID and now you do...

also the name of the person is on the prescription bottle...
    so you took some ones horomone replacment tharapy meds, somthing they need, geee your a nice person. OHH i found a bottle of test in a locker that was open. thats nto finding thats stealing.
    you didnt "FIND" anything. your a thief with an excuse

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    This is a BAD idea bro. You have no idea who that belonged to, and whats actually inside it. Even if it is legit gear, you don't know if its owner is reusing needles or if he has any communicable diseases. If your seriously considering putting this in your body, think of IV drug users sharing needles, because that is essentially what you might be doing. Google aids. On the plus side, if you get HIV, your physician might give a script for Var!!!! With that said, AAS such as Test are prescribed to fight muscle waisting diseases SUCH AS HIV!!!!

what do you mean- its a sealed unused vial unless im mistaken...the vial is 1/3 filled and in the top theres a pink rubber like pad
    dummy thats because you put the needel in threw that spot! MY F-ing GOD your stupid!
    its 2/3rd full! that means ITS USED!
    holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    this is a gay board, does that give you the shivers aswell
    Yah I thought he would have known that.
    WTF man are you insecure?

how f-ing old are you? 16?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information