Thread: Side effects

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member

Side effects

I am currntly 158 lbs hers the cycle i'm on. What side effects do I need to be looking for??
    Wk1-4 Dbol 25mgED
    Wk1-10 Deca 300mg
    Wk2-10 Test 500mg (did not have the test in time) Its test depo

I am one week in I have clomid for post cycle and nolva is on the way.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Hey, do a search man. There is so much info if you would just SEARCH. Want the possible side effects? Here

Gyno, High BP, Enlarged prostate, Estrogenic fat deposit, night sweats, bloating, insomnia, headaches, Deca Gyno (you need bromo for this), acne, increase in body hair, Lowered good cholesterol, raised bad cholesterol, nut shrinkage.

Look for these symptoms. Order everything in advance next time. Patience is key.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    What Dan said plus next time wait till u get everything u need (nolva) before u start...

Do you guys reccomend taking nolva 10 mg ed starting when I get it or wait ill I se systoms. I would rather prevent than treat if you know what I mean

Take Nolva 10MG ED and if you ahppen to get gyno, its probably from deca and you will need bromo to treat

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro why ask after the fact? If you already started, why are you worried now. You should of asked before you started, if you don't know the possible side effect of a cycle why would you start?

Here's something you need to know, "don't put anything in your body if you don't know what it will do, good or bad"

This is not a flame Bro, but you probibly didn't ask because, you didn't want anyone to tell you not to do it or ask how old you are, which would lead to your to young for AAS.

I just don't understand. Remember your health, being big for part of your life, then having health problems the rest is not worth it.

JohnnyB

Good post Johnny

Thanks for the flame guys. I did check out all the sides before I started. However most of the stuff that i researched was articles and what have you which have been very usefull. However what I was really looking for was the little things to Watch & Look for. I was asking you guys because some of you are more experienced and not just doctors writing articles. I just wanted a little info from people that are actually using gear not just people who read research and write articles.

I am 25 Y/O for those who asked.
    Last edited by GETTINBIGGER; 04-11-2003 at 10:30 AM.

Thread Information