Inferno20 is offline New Member

First Cycle Ever got THai D-bols need HELP Please

I Just picked up some Thai D-bol. There the new ones with the snake stamped on them. I got a 100, and im wondering if someone can help me out on how to take them. How many per day, diet, etc... First time i ever took anything.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey, you need something to go with it. Dont just use d-bol. you need some deca or some test or something, but most importantly you shouldn't even think about starting this kind of shit without doing A TON of research about it.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

Re: First Cycle Ever got THai D-bols need HELP Please

Originally posted by Inferno20
    I Just picked up some Thai D-bol. There the new ones with the snake stamped on them. I got a 100, and im wondering if someone can help me out on how to take them. How many per day, diet, etc... First time i ever took anything.
    This is not a flame, and if it is, I am sorry, and I will delete it at request. In my opinion you should not be using anabolics, when:
    a) you don't know dosages nor do you know the chemical properties of what you are taking
    b) you have not set up a diet which links in with if you don't have an appropriate diet, do you have an appropriate work out routine?

I am not trying to be rude, but people who don't know what they are doing should not be messing around with AAS, because that is what gives it a bad name. Hang around for a while, learn from the board, get your diet ON TRACK, and then give anabolics a shot. Good luck.

HeartDocMD is right, and oh yeah.....This happens WAY TOO OFTEN!!!

Ive been lifting for 3 years now i have a nice workout routine. I dont understand why someone cant just tell me the dose they would take with 100 d-bol. I mean the guy a got them form is jacked and told me one way to take them im just comparing. And for the diet i was just wondering if fat intake should be low or what. Sorry for asking i guess

sorry to "blow up" on you bro, but seriously, this stuff isnt just another supplement. Furthermore, if you are going to be doing AAS you should do them right. You won't get the results from just using d-bol. As I said earlier you need something else to "stack" with it. My advice to you is to read the educational threads and figure out what you should do to make it worth while. As far as the d-bol goes you will want to be using about 25-30mg every day and maybe check into some Deca at 300mg/wk to start with. Also, make sure you have some clomid for post cycle. I got really got results from a Deca/d-bol cycle my first time...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    How old are you bro?

21 bro

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    well, like the other bros said. dbol only cycles aren't really that good. you will gain strength, but most of the weight you gain will be water and will lose most of it after you get off the cycle even if clomid is used. Research here a little more and you will find that injectables are the way to go for quality gains.

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    I have the blue heart 10mg dballz from thailand.I take 4 a day,1every 3-4 hours.IT is also VERY helpful to add extra protien with dbol .I am stacking mine with tren .

Thread Information