Privae is offline New Member

Question Need some expert advice on desinging this cycle

Hey Guys,

Looking for some help / advice on designing a cycle.

I know what to take and basically how much, it will seem pretty weak to most of you, but I'm not looking to get huge or compete, just maintain a safe level and get in shape for the summer.

Here's what I have and plan on taking:

1. 200mg of Test C or E / week for 10 - 15 weeks

2. 200mg of Tren E / week for 10 - 15 weeks

3. 20mg of Anavar per day for 8 weeks

4. 200mg of EQ / week for ?

5. Oral Winstrol ?

What I'm looking for is how I should I take everything?

What works synergisticly the best with each other, for example I read that taking Winstrol with Tren E is a good idea, because of their synergistic effect.

I'm am very susceptible to gyno, so I don't want to take a lot of gear, also I'm older so my body tends to respond better at lower dosages, I found I don't need the higher dosages.

Last year I did Tren E and Deca just 200mg per week of each and it worked pretty well. I stayed tight, didn't have to diet super hard, and gained 10lbs of quality muscle. I don't particularly care for Deca because anything over 300mg and my "noodle" stops working, although I love what it does for my joints. So looking to take EQ and Anavar this time around.

Also is it waste to take all this together?

Lastly, what would would be a good PCT for this program?

I appreciate any insight and advice,

P

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats and goals?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    did you run just tren /deca cycle?

id be getting bloodwork done if i were you. . . . .

Thanks for the quick reply, looking at your profile tag I take it you ride a GSXR? Am I right? If so I have an '03 R1 and 2008 MV F4.

Also what does "VET Extraordinaire" mean?

Anyway, just looking to get in shape for the summer, I want all my abs while not losing to much size or having to diet real hard. I travel quite a bit for work so I only want to take shots once a week. Can't be traveling with stuff in airports.

I'm 6'0 208lbs and probably about 15% Body Fat right now, I need to get down to 8% or less and stay around 200 - 215lbs.

I used to be a hard gainer, but I don't think I ever did gear right in the past... just dabbled in it hear and there.

Now that I'm older my body seems to respond better and at much lower dosages.

I don't want to take anything strong or in high dosages, or multiple shots per week.

What do you think?

I get a full workup every year for my job, my cholesterol is high, but I think it's due to my diet and the protein I was taking.

Test levels are low, 180 (normal range is 200 - 800), but that's Total, then he checks my Free level and he says I'm fine.

I think my levels have always been that's why I started in the first place!

stpete is offline Banned
    For what you are wanting to achieve a simple test cycle and a solid diet would do wonders imo.

Thanks... I figured as much, but I have already have all this gear so just trying to figure out the most efficient way to use it.

DanB is offline Banned
    the doses of var and eq are too low to do anything i.m.o.

run the test at 400mg week, im assumeing its 200mg per ml?

use aromasin or armidex on cycle to keep estrogen in check and therefore prevent your gyno

pct is nolvadex and clomid

nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/25/25 or even mabey try run at 100/100/50/50 in the hope it may kickstart your natty test a little more than it is now

i would also run hcg on cycle to make recovery easier at 250i.u twice or even three times per week

i have never heard of synergy from winny and tren ? there is alot of b.s. out there mate

your goals of 8% at 215lbs are not realistic from this or any cycle i.m.o your prob looking at 6 months with dedicated work and strict diet

DanB is offline Banned
    oh yeah your pct start time will vary depending on which test you go for

here is a link to where you can find it

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...CT-start-times

Thanks

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Your "NOODLE" stopped working on deca not because of the dose but because you ran it without test.

Thread Information