Never Enough is offline New Member

New guy and Fina question?

What's up bros? The board looks great! I'm also a member at elite but there's alot of bullshit there. Alot of good bros but alot of bullshit also. I've been reading your board for a while now and it seems to be alot more laid back with alot of good bros. Also I've noticed the bullshit gets dealt with real quick around here and I like that! So I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and help in any way I can. Currently I'm just finishing up wk 6 of a 10wk test, dbol , and fina cycle. Lovin every minute of it. The 1st 2 wks my weight shot up 22lbs but I've been holding steady ever since. I've noticed that my bf% is dropping because I'm getting alot more vascular and ripped looking

Now for my fina ???
    Does anyone else sweat like a crackhead running a marathon in the middle of the summer?? Because I've been soaked since about three days after starting the fina! Again glad to be here and look forward to future conversations!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Yea I do all the time I dont know how much your using but I shoot around 75-125mg per day when I am using and I am a ball of sweat everywhere I go

atwa is offline Associate Member
    sweating is very normal while using fina. welcome to the board bro.

Thread Information