Lil man is offline Associate Member

Holding progress

I have been fascinated with the information and posts that I've been readin on here since joining. I read the beginner cycle sticky as well as a thousand more posts and am still confused on how to hang on to the results. It seems that you blow test levels sky high while on an then they decrease even with pct and then level out or even regulate at lower levels afterwards causing all gains to be lost. I was hoping to try a cycle or two to blast a plateau and then stay off for an extended period but now I'm more concerned with beating my hormone levels up only to have a 6 month gain before being psychologically screwed by being "small" again. And even if I do try a cycle how do you know legit places to get it from and does everyone, for the most part, agree with the recommended beg cycle sticky?

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Man I think I may be a fish out of water on this shit. Too much information. Too little aimed directly at me or either I'm too dumb. Lol. It's ok for a fatass to go to mcdonalds every day and clog their arteries with every bite but I can't go to doc and be monitored and prescribed supplemental hormones for being a better me

I would recommend that you continue to read and post questions. When you get enough posts you'll have a lot more information. At that point, PM a vet and ask pointed questions they might help you get started. You can't ask the real juicy questions on public forum.

Thread Information