gaugethedog is offline New Member

Cool please help me with Real Spawn Question

okay so im 25 yrs old and im 5'11" and i have a lean build and i can never pack on pounds, i always stay at 170lbs so i went and talked to a friend and he told me to try a cycle of Real Spawn so i went to the local vitamin shop and got a cycle of Real Spawn and a bottle of Cycle gaurd. i know some ppl say it works good and others dont, i know how much protein i need to be taking and i am on a healthy diet, i also know of the dangers of drinking as i have done some research before buying the product. i am going to take 1 pill in the morning and 3 of the cycle gaurd, and then the same dose at night. i just want to know if this is going to be effective enough and if the cycle guard will block enough of the estrogen. and also do i need to continue the cycle gaurd even after the 30 day cycle of spawn, as i believe that the body stops making test. naturally for a while after taking a synthetic test. and thankyou in advance for any help possible.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You cant buy synthetic Test. at a vitamin shop. What you have found, is another steroid wannabe or proclaimed "test booster"

What are your goals?

stpete is offline Banned
    In all honesty, a good diet and hard training will yield the same results imo.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^ I agree with bear and stpete, save the money you will spend on those supps buy a good protein shake and some good food.

gaugethedog is offline New Member
    i have taken protein shakes for a long time, my body wont naturally gain weight. i just want to shoot to like 185 and i didnt really get them from a vitamin shop haha i already bought it its called real spawn made by anabolic activator.

If you're diet & training were sufficient, you would have no trouble gaining weight naturally. And like I said, your "spawn" is a useless waste of time & money, it wont do ANYTHING it claims it does.

Just out of curiosity, what purpose did it serve to lie about getting your pretend steroids from a vitamin shop? Seems pretty damn stupid to me to be honest.

Thread Information