d23atl is offline New Member

Cutting cycle opinons

I finished a B&B cycle before the new year had a few months off and now i am on my cutting cycle. Its nothing drastic it consists of:

300mg Ganabol
    200mg Primobolan
    Ephedrine tablets
    Fat burners
    MAX OT cardio

Now as regards the steroids i know they arnt in great quantitys but all i am looking for them to do is maintain the muscle, how do people think this will work? I take about 10-12 ephedrine tablets a day either before training or before my cardio, and they seem to be ok.

Anyone have any tips or constructive criticism of this? any help would be appreciated.

d23atl is offline New Member
    by the way that is each week the ganabol and primo i take 3 shots of ganabol (100mg each) and two of primo.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, i would change that cycle around....i would also not take 12 edephrine tabs a day....people die easily form that shit....id either use the ganabol or primo and add a test like cyp and also add some winny for the last 5 weeks the...id also run the primo atleast 10 weeks...and you need to up the dose to 400mg...Madmax..

JYZZA is offline VET
    1-12 100mg Prop EOD
    1-9 300mg Primo
    7-12 50mg ED Winny

I have been on Test Prop(Testopin 100) for about 6 weeks now and I love Prop. Quality gains baby...
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thread Information