Thread: Clen only cycle

empireants901 is offline Associate Member

Clen only cycle

I'm thinking on doing a clen only cycle to get ready for the summer has anybody done this? My stats are age 23 height 5 9 weight 175 bf 7-8%

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    There are a lot of threads on Clen . You should read up on dosing, duration, etc.

Sorry accidentally posted before I finished. Lol. Well I was wondering what sides and how long to run and how much a day, I'll be Getting the clen off ar. Also do I need to stack it with anything else

boxin23 is offline Member
    search a thread by perfect beast.....there are a ton more as well.

I am waiting for file to upload and am bored, so I will give some basics. This certainly doesn't cover everything.

Possible sides are fast pulse, shakes/tremors and anxiety.

Start at 40mcg and increase every day until you hit 120mcg or a level of sides that you don't want to go beyond.

Don't take for more than two weeks unless you also take Keto. 2mg Keto per day is a recommended dose.

Drink lots of water to avoid cramps.

Take 3 grams of Taurine per day to help with cramps. Clen depletes you of Taurine.

Clen won't do much on its own. You need to have a clean diet and do cardio of you want to lose fat.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Some say to avoid high intensity cardio while useing Clen .. It is MY OPINION not
    To increase your cardio level or intensity while on cardio, I do cardio regularly and about half the time at higher intensitys... And I also did while in Clen... I would assume based on the fact that clan can cause tachycardia not to get tachy by doing HIIT because the Clen will bring it higher... And also it has been said that cycling athletes use Clen to keep their bronchials dialated and to keep bf down to become fore efficient, and they do a ton of cardio... But they have a great pulse rate to begin with... That's my opinion on Clen and cardio. Sorry if it was off topic or incorrect... If it is please correct me.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Also you should find its your research that Clen has a half life of 35 hours so I take mine all in the morning and do not split my dose. I went up to 120 mcg and experienced shaky hands while trying to preform intricate tasks like coloring in the
    Lines... And a little body heat at the higher doses. Diet is key. Although on my first cycle I was in able to eat at home a couple times and had to eat out and was still able to stay on track with fat loss... Also my strength did not deminish like when I usually cut...

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wait a second here. . . You are single digit fat% #'s and you want to go on a cut? Word

Are you days away from competing or what?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I am waiting for file to upload and am bored, so I will give some basics. This certainly doesn't cover everything.

Possible sides are fast pulse, shakes/tremors and anxiety.

Start at 40mcg and increase every day until you hit 120mcg or a level of sides that you don't want to go beyond.

Don't take for more than two weeks unless you also take Keto. 2mg Keto per day is a recommended dose.

Drink lots of water to avoid cramps.

Take 3 grams of Taurine per day to help with cramps. Clen depletes you of Taurine.

Clen won't do much on its own. You need to have a clean diet and do cardio of you want to lose fat.
    This is all good info, but I'll throw in my personal experience. I did take Taurine as I know clen robs your liver of it but I needed potassium supplements to stop the cramps.

Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Wait a second here. . . You are single digit fat% #'s and you want to go on a cut? Word

Being sub 10% is IMHO the best time to clen cycle as you can actually "see" the results.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Being sub 10% is IMHO the best time to clen cycle as you can actually "see" the results.
    ^^^Agree. This is the biggest problem with most people. They don't see the results of clen because; quite frankly, they're too fat. Let's say over a 6 week time frame clen helps you lose 1-2% extra bodyfat that you wouldn't normally have lost on diet and cardio alone. On an individual with 10% bodyfat...that knocks him down to 8%. That's a big deal. But Dropping that same 2% from 25% to 23%...yeah not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    This is all good info, but I'll throw in my personal experience. I did take Taurine as I know clen robs your liver of it but I needed potassium supplements to stop the cramps.
    I will definitely keep that in mind!

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post

Or more than likely he has no idea what his bf is

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183

Or more than likely he has no idea what his bf is
    I had it tested. I just have always wanted to hit 5-6

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ill be doing a 2wk on/off cycle soon by its self. Very interested in my results.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 03-13-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    Ill be doing a 2wk on/off cycle soon by its self. Very interested in my results.
    Keep me updated on this. What clen are you using ? I just placed a order for liquidex

Quote Originally Posted by empireants901 View Post
    Keep me updated on this. What clen are you using ? I just placed a order for liquidex
    If you are running Clen by itself, why would you need liquidex?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

If you are running Clen by itself, why would you need liquidex?
    Oops. Meant liquid clen . It auto corrected to that

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sure can. Mine is also liquid. Again Ill be running two weeks on/off and repeating 2-3 times.

Thread Information