Thread: what to do

cs33 is offline New Member

what to do

this will be my second cycle .
    the first was tren and sus. low dose of tren and sus 2 times a week. no more than about 1cc
    i was 140 and then gained 35 pounds
    my body fat went from 9-11%

im 5.8
    back down to 150 and my body fat is still around 11%.
    im wanting to cut big time.
    i have been told andropen tren and then winny.

what do you think?

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man no offense but I think it was a major mistake running a cycle at your past size (140lbs) or even doing another one now (150lbs), not to mention you did tren ......
    I won't even bother asking for your age and experience.
    You need to rely on diet and training to put on weight or even cut bf before even thinking of another cycle.
    There are plenty of well educated vets in the diet and training sections of the forum who would be happy to help with those things.

You need to put in the hard work first without AAS.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please dont do another cycle until you are around 180 lbs. I'm 5' 8" and it's easy to get to 180 if you have any idea how to eat. Unless you want to continue to be a yoyo and go up and down and have everyone laugh behind your back the first thing you need to do is get your diet straightened out. That does not mean get your diet inline and start a cycle. It means WAIT until you get it inline and you are up around 180lbs naturally or more.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you might also want to consider seeing a dr to have a check to make sure you're not suffering from anything that is preventing you from gaining weight. like hyperthyroidism or diabetes...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    you might also want to consider seeing a dr to have a check to make sure you're not suffering from anything that is preventing you from gaining weight. like hyperthyroidism or diabetes...

Good point, I'm sure not everyone is due to just diet although typically that is why.

Thread Information