gundaddy is offline New Member

quad injecting need help!

im on my second cycle and ive been injecting in my quad changing legs each time, and last time i put it in my quad and as i pushed the needle all the way in my quad twitched, so i pulled it out put a new needle on, checked for air and did the same but a bit further away from the first time and my quad twitched again, so i changed legs and it was fine, but does this mean my other quad is ****ed? it feels normal but am a bit scared to inject there again. why did my quad twitch??

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    doesn't sound like there is any permanent damage. maybe the quad fibers were just a little sensitive that day. maybe you pricked a minor/surface nerve. should still be useable next time round.

Blog Entries
    op you just hit a nerve thats all and kind of unlucky to do it twice so i understand your apprehension but the reality is if you plan on continuing to cycle you will need that quad eventually so dont be afraid its happened to everyone....

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find I can touch the skin with the needle gently and tell if I am close to a nerve just by the feeling. This is not a 100% science just seems like I can avoid them most of the time now.

stpete is offline Banned
    My quads do the same thing from time to time just like my tri's. It happens.

Your ok.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Also, you should consider injecting in multiple areas of your quadriceps. There are at least four points on each of my quads that I pin.

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    I always pin quads ! Alternating legs and also 4 different spots to avoid scar tissue cuz im a pussay at pinning delts and shit.
    Op same thing haplend to me yesterday domt worry

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glutes can twitch also when pinned. My right twitches. Left side doesn't.

cb714 is offline Member
    It happens. Happened to me a few times. Don't think about it too much otherwise it will get stuck in your head and you will always be hesitant to pin that quad.

Thread Information