Joe bama is offline New Member

Why PCT and not tapper???

I understand the PCT concept. My question is , why not just tapper down the dose of exogenous testosterone for 2weeks or so at the end of the cycle allowing the natural production to tapper up? Not taking the clomid, possible softening the post cycle mental depression. I know this concept is used for corticoid steroids (prednisone).

Any thoughts?

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Because when you are shut down any amount of exogenous test be it small will not allow for natural production to start. if you don't do PCT then the body will see little to no production for a while (depending on users and the compounds used) untill which till all gains will be lost and will feel like crap. This period could range in to months, so the best is to kick start the system asap to get your levels up again.

Even though you taper down your body will not taper up!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    it will take much longer to taper down than 2 weeks... and the body wont repond that quickly. Hormones are the slowest form of communication in the body. Using SERMs for a PCT, you modulate the feedback on the pituitary gland to initiate the production of more hormones to take over when you stop your cycle.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This reply is a thing of beauty...right on the money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    Because when you are shut down any amount of exogenous test be it small will not allow for natural production to start. if you don't do PCT then the body will see little to no production for a while (depending on users and the compounds used) untill which till all gains will be lost and will feel like crap. This period could range in to months, so the best is to kick start the system asap to get your levels up again.

Even though you taper down your body will not taper up!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information