SMALL FRY is offline New Member

losing gains and no sex drive!!

I previously was taken tren and eq I ran tren at 50mg everyday for 6 weeks and eq 400mg for 10. It has been three weeks since my last shot. I started hcg and clomid about 2 weeks ago . I have not had an erection for 2 weeks and my sex drive is shot. Will it come back when i am finished with the hcg. I am also slowly losing some gains ,but my strength is the same maybe even better.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Thats not suprising. Without test in the mix the sex drive can be considered a casualty of cycle. It should come back once your natural test is producing again.

You'll always loose alittle bit of your gains coming off(from your test production being hindered). Just continue with your post cycle theapy, keep the calories up and reduce your cardio if your doing any.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well bro you are doing the right thing, I haven't had experience with tren , but I assume that could be causing your problem, because I have come off EQ with no problems as you are speaking.
    I would think it would come back in time... let's hope so, I mean it sounds like you are doing the right thing. Keep us up to date on your progress. good luck, sorry to hear you are having such a tough time..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go 4 weeks with post cycle therapy .

JohnnyB

typero22 is offline New Member
    i went through the same thing dude, last cycle it took a while to come back. i still don't think it was ever the same although this could be phycological.

nails55 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    Thats not suprising. Without test in the mix the sex drive can be considered a casualty of cycle. It should come back once your natural test is producing again.

You'll always loose alittle bit of your gains coming off(from your test production being hindered). Just continue with your post cycle theapy, keep the calories up and reduce your cardio if your doing any.
    Why do you say reduce cardio? What negative effect could that have?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by nails55

Why do you say reduce cardio? What negative effect could that have?
    Well, cardio has to be done on an empty stomach to burn fat, which causes catabolism and eats muscle. Worry about the fat cutting once your fully recovered so that you keep as much of those hard earned gains as possible.

nails55 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

Thread Information