optionsdude is offline Member

albuterol potassium supplementation

Did 2 weeks of albuterol and didn't notice any cramping until 2nd week. I tried eating 3-4 bananas a day and it didn't help much still got cramps in feet and legs. Went away when I stopped taking it. How many mg's of potassium should I supplement with to prevent this from happening the next time I do albuterol?

jpowell is offline Banned
    i wodnt necessarily say its do to lack of potassium. What are you stats? how much water are you drinking? ino on clen , u need to drink a lot of water. you don't really need to supplement potassium as your body makes this.

I drink around 2 gallons of water per day and even more when doing albuterol. Ive read a few different posts about cramps with albuterol and after about 10 days thought it was BS. Then I started getting them, mostly in my feet and calves. Sometimes in hands and forearms and even in my traps. Stats 5'9 190 somewhere around 14-15% BF used to be at 12% and I'm getting pretty close. Diet is very good, oatmeal,chicken,salad and 1 protein shake. And lots of water, no added sweeteners to oatmeal or my coffee. And almonds (raw) for a snack between meals. I liked the albuterol it didn't feel like a tweaker like I did when I took phentermine a few years ago. Was going to do the 2 weeks on and off for 2 months but not so sure now.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    i wodnt necessarily say its do to lack of potassium. What are you stats? how much water are you drinking? ino on clen, u need to drink a lot of water. you don't really need to supplement potassium as your body makes this.
    Uhh...no. Your body cannot produce minerals.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lmao...

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wat dose are you taking for albu? frequency?

4mg 3-4 times per day. I tried to bump it up to 5 mg but was a little too much for me especially at work.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Uhh...no. Your body cannot produce minerals.
    LMAO--ur rite. i made a goof. but bananas are not the only food to supplement it with. MY falt. thanks for not being a dick a bout it!

Thread Information