kelleyn60 is offline New Member

Would like first cycle advice

Age - 18
    Height - 6'3"
    Weight - 243lbs
    Bodyfat - 12-15% (not sure exactly)

Hey guys, this is my first thread ever on here! This is also my first cycle ever and i would just like a little bit of expert advice. What i'm thinking...
    Test Cyp weeks 1-10 at 200mg/2x per week (400mg/week)
    Winstrol weeks 5-10 at 50mg/day
    Clomid for PCT
    Friend says i shouldn't need arimidex or nolva but i'm skeptical
    I realize that everybody is going to say that i'm too young for steroids but honestly, if i'm curious then i'm gonna try them.
    I've already bought the winstrol but i've been thinking of swapping it with Anavar , what do you think?
    What do you guys think of the doses? Do i need anything else? Any advice would be appreciated

gear up is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    im new here aswell and i can see a lot of people giving you advice not to cycle so young as they have for me and im 21 ... i took there advice and took on a heavy pct to get every thing working again because i never did on a previous cycle and a week into a pct of tamox and clomid and i feel 10 times different great ... im sick ive ever done cycles

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You're curiosity could stunt your growth & / or land you on a lifetime of erectile dysfunction, severe / chronic depression & low or NO libido, as well as the necessity to take a weekly hormone repl a c ment shot for the rest of your life.

bob87 is offline Member
    Way too young to cycle. You will do permanent damage to your body if you cycle at a young age! Read the stickies at the top of the page in the link database there are articles like

The young and steroids

Train hard eat right rest and when your 24-25 think about cycling.

Also your friends were wrong about arimidex and Nolva

stpete is offline Banned
    Agreed. You are too young like Bear and Bob stated. Here's something to read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...)#.T2SdlREgfVU

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Why would you even consider it if you know its bad for you.Come on bro thats just plain bad judgement on your part.And could have life long effects.

kelleyn60 is offline New Member
    I stated in the original post that if i'm curious then nobody is going to change my mind, much like other young people who are first timers. Instead of telling me that i'm too young, i'd much rather get advice how to do it safe and effectively. No offense to anyone who commented.

langston07 is offline New Member
    Haha you really just stated you want to do it because your curiuos! ? Your right everyone should do it at a young age because what's not appealing about. ED, growth problems, low test and a life of TRT, I'm 22 and still waiting another year ..if I new what I new now at 18 my whole life perspective would be much different. You obviously think its going to get you quick results but I've seen first hand of friends while in high-school that are now screwed up medically all for a little extra gain. Can't change your mind but will be waiting your post within a few months of how screwed you are. Listen to these vets they know what there talking about

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    kelleyn60, can you post of pic of yourself? i have a hard time believing you're 6'3 245lbs at 18 years old

Hardcorerider34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer
    kelleyn60, can you post of pic of yourself? i have a hard time believing you're 6'3 245lbs at 18 years old
    Not that hard to be that big, its just genetics. I was bigger at 18.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by kelleyn60 View Post
    I stated in the original post that if i'm curious then nobody is going to change my mind, much like other young people who are first timers. Instead of telling me that i'm too young, i'd much rather get advice how to do it safe and effectively. No offense to anyone who commented.
    there is no way of doing it safe at 18
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

curly_vancouver is offline New Member
    I'm with everyone 100% that your to young, but I know that regardless of our advice he is going to do something stupid anyways. The only thing that you can even consider at this age is anavar . Done properly it's the only thing that can be considered remotely safe. Do some research for yourself about this, find out everything about the compound and pct.

Keep in mind, I'm still telling you to wait, and I don't understand what your rush is, you sound like a big boy already, if you wanna look good just run some clen and get shreded.

werms is offline Associate Member
    See ya in the TRT section in a few years

Pawew is offline New Member
    wait at least a year or two mate i have friends who started at your age and they all regret it, cant even maintain let alone make proper gains without aas anymore.

Thread Information