GYPSYKING is offline New Member

Question which steroid is right for me

I had a question on which steroid would be right for me, please respond

First of i am 16 years old and have been working out since i was 12, i am completely committed to working out ans go 6 days a week. I have a pretty good routine and my strength has been increasing. I am currently 5'8 150 lbs and am one of the strongeat guys at my school. I take creatine ans whey. I also wrestle. There are a few guys at my achool that are on steroids and have gotten alot stronger. I was considering taking oral steroids , but was not sure which one would be right for me. If anyone can let me know which one is the best that will not cause acne or stunt growth( if anything one that will increase my height.) As well as any other major side effects.

Thank you, this would be much appreciated

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok this is a very serious subject for you! DO NOT TAKE STEROIDS !!! you are 16 bro!!!! Please do some research on what steroids will do to your body and health at 16! Read read read read read read!!!!

Porky is offline Junior Member
    honestly its not what you want to hear but there is no steroid that is right for you,

your natural test levels are high as hell right now , you do not want to start taking steroids and possibly stunt future growth or screw up your endocrine system, you can ruin yourself at such a young age and not be able to get it up a few years down the road . just work on your diet and vary your excercise routine. these guys you know taking steroids will be sorry they did at such a young age. just keep reading and work on that diet bro you can get big naturally right now with the perfect routine and diet.

Wonder_Juice is offline Junior Member
    Dont do that...

You can shut down yourself for a life and being on TRT till the end of your life. Maybe you gain 5lbs then lose 10 after your cycyle because you wont bounce back to normal and you cut the peak of your test.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by GYPSYKING View Post
    I had a question on which steroid would be right for me, please respond

First of i am 16 years old and have been working out since i was 12, i am completely committed to working out ans go 6 days a week. I have a pretty good routine and my strength has been increasing. I am currently 5'8 150 lbs and am one of the strongeat guys at my school. I take creatine ans whey. I also wrestle. There are a few guys at my achool that are on steroids and have gotten alot stronger. I was considering taking oral steroids , but was not sure which one would be right for me. If anyone can let me know which one is the best that will not cause acne or stunt growth( if anything one that will increase my height.) As well as any other major side effects.

Thank you, this would be much appreciated
    First of all, I think you have to be 18 to be on this site. Second of all you're 16 and shouldn't be doing a cycle of anything at that age. Thirdly, at 150lbs you could still get bigger naturally.

As far as AAS go, I don't think you would find any that would make you taller. They typically speed up the closing of growth plates. All steroids have side-effects too.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The last 3, 16yr olds ended up being fake x members so I'm not wasting my time.

Jym
    Jym is offline New Member
    16... You'll **** your endocrine system right up.

Second of all 5"8 isn't even that short... Some of the best Body Builders in the world are 5"8, to name a couple Jay Cutler, Phil Heath etc and you still have years on you to grow.

SteveM is offline New Member
    Dont do steroids !!!!!!!! Eat like a monster and keep working out!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The last 3, 16yr olds ended up being fake x members so I'm not wasting my time.
    ^^^That's what I'm thinking!

Wait till you are 25 little homie....just eat like a monster and keep up with your lifting.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "Question which steroid is right for me "

none

John Andrew is offline Member
    There is no right steroid right for you and I would say wait at least 10 years. Train hard! If you are still going at 26 you may consider something, I would never suggest anybody under 35 use.

dlex is offline Associate Member
    dude at 16 your endocrine system is only starting to develop if you use aas it will but shut down for the duration of your cycle and chances are it wont bounce back that means your body wont produce testosterone which means you wont be able to get a hard on imagine being 16 up and not able to get hard wont help you with women bro that and there are other health problems associated.
    if i were you id eat like a horse and lift it will come eventually dude just be patient then when you turn 25 consider it but only after research
    i know its not what you want to hear but learn eat train

Thread Information