Thread: Cycle help

kako.singh is offline New Member

Cycle help

Hey guys, just need some help with E cycle. My name is Tyson nd I'm 23 at 66 kg 186cm height. Been trying for 3 years on but had 3 months off recently due to work, I'm getting back in the gym nd gonna diet nd workout 3 months natural. I need some advise on a cycle. I have 20 ml Enthatate nd 10 ml of deca 250. I just wanna know any help anyone can give me for the cycle. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Hold out for a little longer mate, u have the gear, it won't go anywhere! You are very light for your height, u need to learn to eat properly before you cycle, all that will happen is you will blow up (mostly water) then 2 weeks later u will deflate to be the same size as when u started but most likely with lower test levels so it's harder to gain naturally afterward..

Hold off for a while, go to the diet section and post your diet and also get some tips on your workout, do this for a solid 6-18months and you will start growing a base that you have better chances of keeping in the long run.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie
    Hold out for a little longer mate, u have the gear, it won't go anywhere! You are very light for your height, u need to learn to eat properly before you cycle, all that will happen is you will blow up (mostly water) then 2 weeks later u will deflate to be the same size as when u started but most likely with lower test levels so it's harder to gain naturally afterward..

Hold off for a while, go to the diet section and post your diet and also get some tips on your workout, do this for a solid 6-18months and you will start growing a base that you have better chances of keeping in the long run.
    Good advice

Thread Information