matt.italia99 is offline New Member

Test and Deca question about cutting

Ok i no diet and excerise is the most important thing in regards to cutting, but i was just wondering if the cycle im on i can put on a good 20 pounds and also get cut.

My cycle is Test P 150eod and Deca 450mg a week, with aromasin and Dostinex. I was just wondering with about 40 mins a cardio a day and clean eating is this possible or should i just look to bulk with this cycle and cut on my next. I dont want to try to cut and not put on any weight cause that would be a waste.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would that be a waste? If you cut a bunch of bodyfat and stayed the same weight your physique would look dramatically different.

yea i no but where i am its winter, and i was tryin to really bulk up and the cut in summer, but i would also love to cut, but how much cardio would u recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by matt.italia99 View Post
    yea i no but where i am its winter, and i was tryin to really bulk up and the cut in summer, but i would also love to cut, but how much cardio would u recommend?
    dude.............what are your goals for your cycle coming up? You're all over the place here.

to put on a good 20pounds and also cut a bit, so would clean eatting and cardio work for that, or should i just focus on bulking and cut next cycle

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    You should always focus on bulking lean muscle with out gaining or with as little as possible fat, it is possible to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time, your weight might not go up so dramatically

to put on a good 20pounds and also cut a bit, so would clean eatting and cardio work for that, or should i just focus on bulking and cut next cycle
    Try to keep body fat down by eating clean and doing cardio 3x per week for 30 minutes. Have a few cheat meals a week and lift as heavy as possible with full ROM and proper form. Your goal of 20lbs will hopefully be meet in about 3 years.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing tons of cardio won't help adding the 20lbs.

ok thanks every1 for you responses thats basically wat i wanted to hear, so im just gona stick to a clean bulk with a bit of cardio but cut in the next cycle

ok thanks every1 for you responses thats basically wat i wanted to hear, so im just gona stick to a clean bulk with a bit of cardio but cut in the next cycle
    Just don't "cut" away your gains. Every cycle doesn't have to have a name. Bulking, clean bulk, cutting........ Just eat, train, and grow!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    20lbs of lean body mass and dropping bf isnt a realistic goal of 1 cycle.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information