Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Seeing shit on Nolvadex?

Yo,
    My boy says he likes taking novadex but he keeps seeing shit. Is that possible? Some help on this one please

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    yeah you havent heard the new underground labs are dipping them in liquid acid as final product its called nippy trippy!

popa is offline Senior Member

What? Are you serious? If not, I'm serious about what he said.

he actually says he's seeing shit on the noveldex..?? what kind of shit is he seeing and what else is he taking.. what brand of noveldex is he on ??

its not typical to see shit on noveldex .. what is he snorting it or somthing

Not snortong. Just takes it a lot. Likes to be cut. He also takes cloimd. Maybe its the clomid? Far as the brand goes don't know. Tracers, that kind of shit.

man i dont know your boy has some chemical imbalance or somthing couldnt tell you

why is he taking noveldex so much ?

To keep cut, try to help out bitch tits.

bro if he gots gyno already noveldex aint gunna help it ..

Well back to the problem at hand, do you think its the clomid?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Most likely the clomid as i've heard people getting blurred vision and tracers when taking it.Tell your friend to stop taking one of them and if the problem clears up you'll know what it is was.

Alright. Thanks red5. Just trying to learn a little.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    No problem, thats what we're all here for.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    sure it isn't clomid he is taking? some people report seeing tracers whlie on Clomid, and being that they are both anti e's, to an extent, maybe he has some clomid instead of nolv.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Its the Clomid bro...same thing happens to me when I'm on Clomid...it should subside with time

Thanks bro's

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'm an artist about to do a first cycle so the Clomid/vision thing has had me real concerned. It can cause permanent vision impairment from long-term (4 months or more) use, according to a study a bro here sent me -Visual disturbance secondary to clomiphene citrate. Source: Arch Ophthalmol (Archives of ophthalmology.) 1995 Apr; 113(4): 482-4. The conclusion:"Treatment with clomiphene can cause prolonged visual disturbance. Patients who develop such symptoms should be advised that continued administration may cause irreversible changes." Some of the symptoms were "prolonged afterimages (palinopsia), shimmering of the peripheral field, and photophobia" and "decreased vision, mydriasis, flashing lights, central scotoma, diplopia", i.e. Seeing Shit.

It looks to me like something that definitely shouldn't be taken long-term, if that's what your friend is doing at least if he wants to keep his eyesight working properly.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by johnsomebody
    I'm an artist about to do a first cycle so the Clomid/vision thing has had me real concerned. It can cause permanent vision impairment from long-term (4 months or more) use, according to a study a bro here sent me -Visual disturbance secondary to clomiphene citrate. Source: Arch Ophthalmol (Archives of ophthalmology.) 1995 Apr; 113(4): 482-4. The conclusion:"Treatment with clomiphene can cause prolonged visual disturbance. Patients who develop such symptoms should be advised that continued administration may cause irreversible changes." Some of the symptoms were "prolonged afterimages (palinopsia), shimmering of the peripheral field, and photophobia" and "decreased vision, mydriasis, flashing lights, central scotoma, diplopia", i.e. Seeing Shit.

It looks to me like something that definitely shouldn't be taken long-term, if that's what your friend is doing at least if he wants to keep his eyesight working properly.
    Very interesting... have to be sure to limit Clomid use to under 12 weeks. I wonder what it was about the clomiphene that causes these problems. Do you have the whole abstract or a link to the full article?

BTW - I had to do an eye exam while on cycle and taking Clomid. The letters were deffinitly a little more blurred than normal. This is when I first noticed the visual disturbances associated with Clomid...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thread Information