SteveM is offline New Member

What the hell is a source check?

OK, Obviously I'm new here and a bit naive. Ive done extensive reading and research and I'm baffled with all the info out in cyber space.

first off..I'm not a scammer or idiot searching for a source or anyone to hook me up...at least not now...lol

My question is about source checking? If I cant ask for a source or trust anyone giving me a source..how am I supposed to get a source to have the vets or mods check? Google? I live in Queens and don't feel comfortable asking people i know for gear..small group and word travels..like to be private ya know?

I plan on sticking around this site for awhile and I'm trying to follow the rules that i read in a sticky..just looking for clarification i guess...and making small talk..Thanks and apologies if i posted this in wrong area

DanB is offline Banned
    You can ask for a source check when you have 100 posts and a willing staff member to do it for you

All they do is use their knowledge in this area to tell you if your source is legit or if he is a potential scammer

If you are looking for a source then I suggest you use the time between now and your 100 posts to research on google, there is plenty out there and they arent actually hard to find you just need to put the time in (shouldnt actually be long) and find one that has plenty of positive feedback from ordinary people like yourself

Hope this helps

EDIT

Oh yeah, thanks for actually reading the stickys and not just asking for a source, your one of the few newbies here that try to do things he right way. . . . .

Thanks man....Ive fooled around with a couple cycles of test e...emphasis on fool. i did things all wrong and lucky no negative shit happened. I don't want to press my luck again...I want to do it right as I'm getting older....

I have been on Google...and did find stuff...Just read so many varying opinions on what is scams and what is not.....who to trust and who not to.. I had read If you can find it on an open forum, Its most likely a scam...and people who advertise are scammers...When time is right I will approach the appropriate people I suppose and ask...

Thanks for the reply man, appreciate it!

Razor is offline Banned
    I hate when I hear people say they fooled around. No offense, but this stuff is no joke and should be taken seriously

No offense taken..I listened to an ex friend and trusted he knew what he was doing...Did a little research...jumped in...had good success with it..no sides..but didn't take any pct or anything....

We are no longer friends...i have learned a lot more and after joining this site and reading and learning from you guys..The next time i do a cycle it will be well planned out and all the proper Pct stuff will be in place and whatever I need to combat potential sides.

I agree..It is serious business and should be taken seriously..that is why I joined this forum.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM;5945***
    No offense taken..I listened to an ex friend and trusted he knew what he was doing...Did a little research...jumped in...had good success with it..no sides..but didn't take any pct or anything....

We are no longer friends...i have learned a lot more and after joining this site and reading and learning from you guys..The next time i do a cycle it will be well planned out and all the proper Pct stuff will be in place and whatever I need to combat potential sides.

I agree..It is serious business and should be taken seriously..that is why I joined this forum.
    Glad to have ya and glad you wised up, PCT is very important and should never be skipped. If anyone tells you different they are not your friend.

Thanks Man! Glad to be here!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM;5945***

I made the same mistakes as you, alot of us have

Stick around mate, there is an abundance of info here, and more importantly its relaible info, we are fortunate to have many very experienced members here and because of that, b.s. is usually kept to a minimum

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Thanks man....Ive fooled around with a couple cycles of test e...emphasis on fool. i did things all wrong and lucky no negative shit happened. I don't want to press my luck again...I want to do it right as I'm getting older....

I have been on Google...and did find stuff...Just read so many varying opinions on what is scams and what is not.....who to trust and who not to.. I had read If you can find it on an open forum, Its most likely a scam...and people who advertise are scammers...When time is right I will approach the appropriate people I suppose and ask...

Thanks for the reply man, appreciate it!
    Some friendly advice is to not trust the "appropriate people" 100% either. Every single person on this site or any site is a stranger and we could be misleading you or trying to scam you. So, use it as a source of information but not your sole source of information. A lot of the topics people mention on here, you can find peer reviewed studies on. Read those.

Also, if somebody source checks for you, there is no guarantee that source is good. So, I would ask multiple people to check that same source and google what other people on other sites say about it. The more looking in to it, the less likely you are of getting scammed. But it can still happen.

Thread Information