curly_vancouver is offline New Member

Cardio after workout and pwo nutrition

I'Ve been reading a lot and have co e to the consensus that I mist have a protien shake or some kind of pwo nutrition 15 min after lifting when I'm most anabolic

I have also been reading that I should do my 45-1 hour of Cardio right after my work out, but wouldn't this push my pwo shake past the 15 min mark and put me into a catabolic state?

Sry if I posted this in the wrong section

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    do cardio when ever you want, morning night when ever it doesnt matter. just dont do it after your workout.have your shake, eat sum food then go back for your cardio. you need calories after ur workout.

Thanks, that sounds like the logical answer anyways.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    i cant pm you for some reason but to answer ur other question in the hijacked thread

yes its fine to use dbol even with test prop or fast esters. by superoir gains it may add a pound or two of muscle and 10 pounds of water but will def jump ur weights up, its not only for kick start but thats most ppls use for it when there new to cycling as they use long esters and dont wanna wait 6 weeks for gains. npp or dbol is fine, just depends on your goals. u want lean mass go with npp and prop, want to gain overall mass go with dbol 5 weeks isnt long enough, run ur short esters at least 8 weeks.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can try getting a whey shake in right after a workout while still in the gym. then hop on to the treadmill for 20-30min. you don't really need a 1hr long cardio post-workout cos your glycogen is already all gone from the weights training, so you'll start burning fats right away.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    you can try getting a whey shake in right after a workout while still in the gym. then hop on to the treadmill for 20-30min. you don't really need a 1hr long cardio post-workout cos your glycogen is already all gone from the weights training, so you'll start burning fats right away.
    But I thought cardio is best done on an empty stomach?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its a bit of a compromise. you can do cardio completely fasted early morning, or post-workout with glycogen stores already depleted. but some people think that may be too catabolic. so a little protein in the gut is to counter the catabolic state, safe some muscle, while you burn fats.

Thread Information