Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Question about femara/liquidex/armidex

Dont' know if you guys have ever had this problem, but i have noticed lately that my anti esters, femara and armidex, seems like it is getting bacteria in them. when I use my dropper to adminster I can see shit floating around in there looks like bacteria.
    Serveral questions:
    Is there anyway to stop this?
    Is there anyway to clean it up?
    should I refrigerate it? (someone told me that this may help).
    What do you guys recommend.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I've had things floating in my liquidex that looks like little clear fiberglass splinters. I guess thats the best way to explain it. I spoke with someone from where I ordered and they said it was fine. Since you're taking it orally I don't think it should be a problem anyway and wouldn't worry about it.

Do you know it's bacteria? Has it recently formed or was there the whole time you had it?

Another thought is I'm not a big fan of droppers I'd get a sterile vial and put the liquid in that and use an insulin pin to measure the doses.
    I guess you could try filtering it through a whatman too.

xxxl83

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    XXL, this seems to just have appeared. My femara, I just opened and it has that crap floating around in it. When I have ordered liquidex in vials, I had no problems with this, but as soon as I put it in a dropper, then bacteria started forming.
    Someone told me to refrigerate this may help with the bacteria. Can anyone shead some light on this?

Thread Information