building is offline New Member

is there a doctor in the house?

HI just joined this site and have read and learned alot, but am wondering if there are any Doctors on here? particularly cardiologists or mds with a great deal of knowledge about the cardiovascular system and the use of anabolocs.
    I have a situation to discuse before going on my first cycle and need some information.
    thanks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I think we have one at least.. well one that may claim he is.. can't remember his name.. see if I can dig him up for ya...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have a medical concern then you need to take it up with your doctor not one on this board. Nothing against any docs here but diagnosing a problen over the internet doesn't work to well.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    It's always a good idea to see a doctor and get some blood work done before you start AAS. You could have something going on inside you that you are totally unaware of. You could use that opportunity to discuss your concerns with your doctor. Bottom line: Stay healthy bro!

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If you have a medical concern then you need to take it up with your doctor not one on this board. Nothing against any docs here but diagnosing a problen over the internet doesn't work to well.
    Exactly!...It is always a poor choice to even attempt to diagnose anything online. The best anyone can do is make a guess, which is not something you should be doing with your health. If you have any general questions I will try my best to help you. Feel free to pm me.

Thread Information