Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nonameman is offline New Member

Clen dosage/sides (first day)

I've taken clen for the first time today in the following manner:

9.30am (on empty stomach): 1 20mcg tab
    Reaction: Felt really hypo (almost like I was on an amphetamine), slight nausia (maybe from not eating before), no shakes (but my body felt slightly jittery), slight body temp raise.

The nausia wore off, although I don't feel hungry at all like normal, still slight jittery (very minimal though) and the hypo feeling lowered a little

At 12pm I took another 20mcg tablet (that was 55mins ago) and I still feel about the same, slightly warmer, a little hypo, slighty jittery but no nausia this time (I've eaten now)

My question is, since my sides are very minimal would it be silly to take one more 20mcg tab about 3pm if my sides don't get increase in the mean time?

I've heard people saying you can start on 60mcg and since my body seems to be handling it well I'm unsure, the alternative is to stay at this dose and increase 20mcg per day starting tomorrow.

EDIT - Weighing in at 180lb if that helps.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think it is fine to go up to 60mcg on your first day. Everyone is different, and it sounds like you don't get hit hard with sides. You would know if you were taking too much.

Drink lots of water and take 3 grams of Taurine a day.

Combine with Keto if you want to go longer than two weeks.

nonameman is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply, I'm going to take my last 20mcg tablet in about 30mins. I managed to eat fine but wow did it supress my appatite, really didn't feel like eating but it went down fine.

I don't think keto is something I can get where I live but I do have access to benedryl. Is this going to be alright?

The plan was clen (dosage up to 160mcg depending what I can handle) weeks 1-2, benadryl week 3, restart clen usage for two more weeks then I should be at my goal.

Should I be taking benadryl during weeks 1-2 also and will one week with benadryl be enough to upregulate beta-2 receptors?

Thread Information