OnTheSauce is offline Banned

Higher Test or Higher Tren?

I am undecided on what to do. I will be pinning ED. either 75mg of test and 50mg tren , or 75mg tren and 50mg test. I compete in powerlifting, with main goal of getting stronger. Currently 5'11 around 190-192lbs and about 10%bf. Current maxes are 300 on bench, 615 on deadlift, and 445 squat.

wham_sucker is offline Junior Member
    I have had great results from 75mg prop and 50mg Tren every day for 10 weeks, last shot tomorrow .... Gutted !

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    I think higher tren would be better since your goal is to get stronger.

Your strength will increase on the dosages I mentioned if your training and diet is good
    Last edited by wham_sucker; 03-24-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I am undecided on what to do. I will be pinning ED. either 75mg of test and 50mg tren, or 75mg tren and 50mg test. I compete in powerlifting, with main goal of getting stronger. Currently 5'11 around 190-192lbs and about 10%bf. Current maxes are 300 on bench, 615 on deadlift, and 445 squat.
    Will this be your first run with tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by wham_sucker View Post
    No, test the same if not higher than Tren...if you want to get an erection that is!

Your strength will increase on the dosages I mentioned if your training and diet is good
    That's simply not true.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 23 not a real good idea to cycle let alone tren .you are asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

Will this be your first run with tren ?

That's simply not true.
    I give up, always someone telling you that you are wrong on here!

I have done 75 and 50 Ed as state above and have really enjoyed it and got good results. I wouldn't do it for your first on though, too much pinning and the anger is hard to control

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

I have done 75 and 50 Ed as state above and have really enjoyed it and got good results. I wouldn't do it for your first on though, too much pinning and the anger is hard to control
    Well, it's the truth man. You don't need higher Test than Tren , Test/Deca , Test/Masteron to get a hard-on, so that's misinformation and you should be glad someone bothered to tell you that. With Tren and hard-on issues it will normally be progesterone/prolactin and all the Test in the world won't help that.

My little man is still working like a soldier and he gets the random salutes during the day.......higher tren ......since they fight for the same receptor....you want the good stuff being used not that crappy test.....maintenance dosage of test to keep the bodily functions working
    Last edited by loki_is_a_god; 03-23-2012 at 07:09 PM.

It's not about being wrong or right, it's about giving out accurate quality information, and figuring out what works best for each of us.

The fact is, lots of guys run a TRT dose of test with fairly high amounts of tren and have no negative libido issues and many say their libido is actually elevated.

That's great that you've gotten good results from running your test higher than tren but that doesn't make it necessary for others.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I only run 250mgs of test with tren , allows me to run more tren with less sides.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    LMFAO, well get your shit straight before you give advice................

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

boxin23 is offline Member
    No, test the same if not higher than Tren ...if you want to get an erection that is!

I run half the dosage of test than that of tren and experience very little sides (due to good ai and other protocol...haha). I think you are wasting your money to run more test than tren. Let the 19 nor do the work and use a trt dose of test. I never have libido issues running like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    LMFAO, well get your shit straight before you give advice................
    I give up too....wha, wha, wha, stomp, stomp, I am taking my ball and im going to play with someone who agrees with everything i say and lets me win everytime...

haha....had to, sorry..

It's all based on opinion, but certain peoples opinions are wrong (normally dependent on how many posts you have made)

I always post my experience, I piste a diet the other day to try and help someone, it go pulled apart by people, but hey.... I lost 20lbs in 6 weeks on it and kept my muscle, my friend who is a body builder uses the diet to compete an won his class at a recent nabba show .... But because it doesn't fit the mould, it's rubbish.

As for steroids , people give all the advice they want, wen it boils down to it, everyone is different an you don't know until you stick it in. I prefer more test than Tren , it may not be scientifically accurate but I've had great gains, no sides and feel great. We are talking about injecting a cattle growth hormone into ourselves that's been ground down from a pellet by some armature scientist here ....

I post from experience not journal research, go back 20 years and there were different methods of doing things that were thought of as gospel, I'm sure in 20 years time things will have changed again.

I don't post crap, I post what works for me, follow it and I may work for you, it may not but I try to help and take my time out to do so but unfortunately pungent people who have disagreed with you in another thread attacking you in others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

That's great that you've gotten good results from running your test higher than tren but that doesn't make it necessary for others.
    exactly, someone with a brain =) thank you !

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's all based on opinion, but certain peoples opinions are wrong (normally dependent on how many posts you have made)

I always post my experience, I piste a diet the other day to try and help someone, it go pulled apart by people, but hey.... I lost 20lbs in 6 weeks on it and kept my muscle, my friend who is a body builder uses the diet to compete an won his class at a recent nabba show .... But because it doesn't fit the mould, it's rubbish.

As for steroids , people give all the advice they want, wen it boils down to it, everyone is different an you don't know until you stick it in. I prefer more test than Tren , it may not be scientifically accurate but I've had great gains, no sides and feel great. We are talking about injecting a cattle growth hormone into ourselves that's been ground down from a pellet by some armature scientist here ....

I post from experience not journal research, go back 20 years and there were different methods of doing things that were thought of as gospel, I'm sure in 20 years time things will have changed again.

I don't post crap, I post what works for me, follow it and I may work for you, it may not but I try to help and take my time out to do so but unfortunately pungent people who have disagreed with you in another thread attacking you in others.
    Wrong again. It's not all based on opinion. It's based on fact and experience. Did you really run tren higher than your test dosage and couldn't get an erection? If so you are one of very few people that exist. I doubt that is the case though. You are just repeating things that you've heard before which is never a good idea. And the way you say it "keep your test higher if you still want to get an erection." As if everyone who runs there tren higher is destined to be impotent. Anyways nice job on editing the post and stop trying to save face.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Stop being wrong about everything & you wont have this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel

Wrong again. It's not all based on opinion. It's based on fact and experience. Did you really run tren higher than your test dosage and couldn't get an erection? If so you are one of very few people that exist. I doubt that is the case though. You are just repeating things that you've heard before which is never a good idea. And the way you say it "keep your test higher if you still want to get an erection." As if everyone who runs there tren higher is destined to be impotent. Anyways nice job on editing the post and stop trying to save face.
    I'm not editing my post to save face, I realized what I put was false information ... Again another example of an overly aggressive board member.

alright well i will run tren at 525mg a week and the test at like 250mg.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    At 23 not a real good idea to cycle let alone tren.you are asking for trouble.
    24 in less than 2 weeks lol. i compete in powerlifting and if you are not on gear, you are not competitive. and this isnt my first cycle...
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 03-24-2012 at 11:14 AM.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    23 is fine buddy.

i use a little more test than BG, i run 350 with my tren , but point is u dont have to run such high doses of test..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    24 in less than 2 weeks lol. i compete in powerlifting and if you are not on gear, you are not competitive. and this isnt my first cycle...
    op- I understand you compete and your deadlift is awesome. You are on the young side, but seeing this is your time running tren there is no need to start that high.

alright well i will run tren at 525mg a week and the test at like 250mg.
    i think you are young. 525 of tren a week is high for you, if you are going ED then drop it to 50 a day.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    i just ran 300mg test e & 600mg tren a /week. Next cycle starts April 1st; gonna be 600mg test prop & 600mg tren a /week. Im excited to see what happens.

If I do 50mg a day, should I keep test at 50 or drop it to like a trt dose?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    If I do 50mg a day, should I keep test at 50 or drop it to like a trt dose?
    If you post up a few of your cycles you have done we will be able to answer that better but it really comes down to you just have to pick one and see how it works for you.

I would suggest starting with a Trt dose for a few weeks so you can gauge the sides running tren like that, then bump the test up to 350mg and see if your okay with it.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would also reccomend you not do a high dose the first go round. Really if the Tren is good/legit then 300-350 should be plenty for good strength gains, since I assume as a power lifter your goal is not to gain 20 lbs and have to move up in wieght? Keep your test in the-200-250 range you will have whole lot less sides. Things like severe night sweats and poor sleep are not coundusive to explosive strength.

FFM

PS these are just my thoughts based on personal experience and a whole lot of reading, I am not a medical expert nor do I play one on the internet LOL

Im around 190 right now and compete in the 198lb class. So I have a little room to grow. After nationals in june I want to jump up to the 220 class, so ill run a mass stack in winter. But for now, just want to stay in 198. Id like to pull 700lbs by end of the year

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It's all based on opinion
    That is a dangerous assertion. I would get behind you more if you said, "it's all based on experience" because experience gives one better opinions than simply repeating something that was read somewhere. It is my belief that a majority of the people giving opinions on tren have never taken it.

havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea, tren is pretty nuts, its messed up alot of buddies of mine in their 20's because they used it too early in life. Just curios, why not just start with a test e/c cycle with a four week dianabol 1-4 of a total 12 week total cycle (steroid .com novice cycle 1) ?

Ive done that before. Liked it alright, didnt like the dbol . Id much rather run prop than e or c.

Thread Information