Thread: 2nd Cycle

NoahT is offline New Member

2nd Cycle

So I went against the threads and did tren e 200/sust 250 for my first cycle at and it worked great! Didn't get any sides besides mild night sweats in week 11 (final week) and 3 small pimples on my shoulders. But The roid rage was extremely bad though.

Thinking about test e 400 and EQ for my next cycle. Or maybe an increased dosage of tren since i didnt experience any of the "horrible sides". Thoughts?

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Too young to cycle, according to your profile. 20 y/o is too young, you need to wait several years before attempting to do this in the safest manner.

What age would be appropriate?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well we will see wat happens a year or two down the road.We still dont advise anyone unnder the age of 25.

Well I've already done a cycle and I feel like it went great. I'm not saying anybody is wrong I'm just looking for everybody's opinion

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahT View Post
    Well I've already done a cycle and I feel like it went great. I'm not saying anybody is wrong I'm just looking for everybody's opinion
    I'm sure it was great, but what a lot of guys don't see is potential damage to your still-developing endocrine system. Introducing steroids before it has completely developed can wreak havoc on you in the not too distant future which many guys here can attest to, and they usually do in order to help guys like you not to screw things up for yourself. This is why no one will give you any further advice on a future steroid cycle. Get your diet and training solidified for a few more years and then make the decision to go down that road, just not now.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    What pct are you going to run and how low and you going to wait between cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    What pct are you going to run and how low and you going to wait between cycles?
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    And I'm gonna wait about 3 months Inbetween cycles

Thread Information