Silenttone91 is offline New Member

Looking for information on clen?

Ive been doing alot of research on what i should be looking into as far as cutting down and toning up goes. and i keep seeing clen being referenced as one of the top products. im just looking for some basic knowledge on this stuff. And i hate to make a post asking (if theres one that explains everything) i just only found people talking about their cycles, no information on it though.

like:
    how long till results start to show?
    Side affects?
    if I'm not working out or dieting will there still be weight loss?
    also, ive been told 50% of the mass that i lose will be muscle, is there anything i can do to make it so i lose less muscle? maybe stack it with other stuff.

My final question is ive usually heard of clen mentioned with t3 which im unaware of completely. what is the purpose of taking both of them?

thanks for your time!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a lot of questions you have there. What are your stats. Age, height, weight, and bodyfat %? How long have you been training?

And there are a million posts about clen on this forum!

if there is a link someone can post that directs me where i need to go that would be cool as well.

And im 21, 5' 9'', 175ish, and i dont know my BF%. ive trained for boxing for many years, mainly cardio, but 10 months ago suffered achilles tear so ive put on weight from lack of mobility. and now that im back (not boxing) i want to lose the weight ive put on. Im starting a balanced diet this monday ive researched a good diet, but im interested in this stuff so i can cut down and tone up, preferably quicker

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    I see a problem already.

"if I'm not working out or dieting, will there still be results"

You're clearly not ready for clen , t3, eca etc etc. You news to hit the gym consistantly and read up on proper nutrition

Dont get me wrong, i have a daily workout regiment. and like i said in the above post im starting a balanced nutrition diet monday. i bought all the groceries i need today. The only reason i mentioned that was because i read that it was used by celbrities as kind of a "cheat" to stay slim and fit, i just wanted to know how much of a cheat it is if at all.

I'm not gonna post links. That would require me going through the threads and finding one for you...this is what you should be doing instead of asking somebody to do the work for you. I will tell you this.

If you're currently not under 12% bodyfat, you're not gonna see results.

If you don't diet properly...You won't see results (99% of the guys that come on here THINK and say they have a perfect diet...then they post their diet and it's not even close to being good)

Clen is not a miracle pill...you must workout, diet right, and train hard to get results.

If you're dieting correctly...you'll lose fat and lose no or very little muscle

There's no need to mix in T3 unless you wanta lose a lot of muscle!!! Unless you're doing steroids and you're too young for that.

Results time frame. - This depends completely on you...But again it's not the magic pill everyone thinks it is. I've ran clen many many times, but I only use it when I get below 12% to help me lose the last bit of stubborn fat.

Ok that seems very helpful, ill run a water displa***ent test to get an accurate % on my bodyfat, and see where this diet takes me with my workout regiment. thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Silenttone91 View Post
    Ok that seems very helpful, ill run a water displa***ent test to get an accurate % on my bodyfat, and see where this diet takes me with my workout regiment. thanks a lot
    If I were you I would post up your proposed diet in the nutrition section of the forum and we'll take a look and see if we can't make it better. A good diet will work twice as fast as clen !

You could also post some pics in the "members pictures" section and title it "guess my bodyfat". You'll get a lot of replies from people that can get really close to what your bodyfat is just by looking at you. Best of all....it's free!

haha will do! thanks a lot man, appreciate it

Not a problem. Good luck

Thread Information