Thread: two questions?

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member

two questions?

I started my clen cycle yesterday with 20 mcg i didnt feel anything, today i took 40 mcg and nothing ive read that a way to up is wait 1-2 hours after taking the clen and if no jitters or shakes to up 10mcg until you feel something and stick with that dose for a day or two and start upping 20mcg a day until 120mcg...any advise on this, i want to feel something, i got my clen from aar. Second question i have 1500iu of hcg powder and 4 ml of back water, whats the best mixing to get 3 shots of 500iu per slin pin, and can i reuse the sterile vial i had my hcg from cycle that just ran out today??

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    dude, i wasn't feeling anything even on 80mcg. everyone reacts differently to compounds

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    dude, i wasn't feeling anything even on 80mcg. everyone reacts differently to compounds
    Agreed. I feel very few sides even at 140mcgs. That DOESN'T mean you should jump up too quickly as some people have huge sides at lower doses. It just means that you shouldn't think it isn't working. Just keep upping your dose until you reach a point that is uncomfortable...or 120mcg.

Oops, double post.

Might as well take this opportunity to say I have no advice on the HCG . Mine comes pre-mixed from the pharmacy.

Ok will do thanks any one on the hcg ??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    do 1 cc of bac water then 1/3 a cc is 500iu
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Keep increasing the Clen by 20 mcgs ED.
    If you don't feel it at the max range 120-160 mcg somethings wrong with your batch.
    At (and actually before) that dosage Clen's physiological effects would definitely be noticed.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Don't add more mcg of Clen through out the day.. Just up the dose by 20 mcg a day till you hit your max mcg wether it be due to sides or just not going over a certain dose cuz it just becomes unhealthy... Also you don't WANT to
    Feel the sides. The sides infer are only mild... I wouldn't want them to be worse at all

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    do 1 cc of bac water then 1/3 a cc is 500iu
    Can i reuse the vial?

Bump and should i take the 60mcg all at once or spread out today?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by minitourwvu View Post
    Bump and should i take the 60mcg all at once or spread out today?
    its up to you but i like to take it all at once cus it gives me a nice bump of energy first thing in the am....

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    I take it all in the morning because it has a 35 hour half life. Some people split the dosages, although it mighty said not to take Clen after 4pm as it might affect your sleep.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    even at 160mcg i dont feel any sides, but ive had friends use the same batch and jitter like a meth addict from 40-60mcg.

Quote Originally Posted by 0tolerance View Post
    even at 160mcg i dont feel any sides, but ive had friends use the same batch and jitter like a meth addict from 40-60mcg.
    Same with me. Even when taking Keto which can up effectiveness in addition to allowing longer duration.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Same with me. Even when taking Keto which can up effectiveness in addition to allowing longer duration.
    and with me too. on keto with clen i feel next to no sides and still lose fat pretty fast, i.e. 20 lbs in 6 weeks.

I took 40 mcg then 2 hours later i woke up and took 30mcg i got minor shakes but all good at the gym now and i can feel a small boost...going for 40mcg tomorrow, split inti two,so 80mcg total. i fell sleep after the 40mcg today
    Last edited by minitourwvu; 03-27-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Did u guys see muscle loss, im in pct and i want to avoid muscle waste but at the same time lose the 1-2% bf im 10% i want to get to 7-8% without loosing muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by minitourwvu View Post
    Did u guys see muscle loss, im in pct and i want to avoid muscle waste but at the same time lose the 1-2% bf im 10% i want to get to 7-8% without loosing muscle.
    there will be some muscle loss, at least i got minimal muscle loss also, you should take clen in the morning. the whole dose. i've read somewhere it works better in the morning

Thread Information